Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Thuggz, He was going to train my acc combat in trade of some questing services or payment. Was my only acc, so had 50m on it, ripped me off.

demdc

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?? THIS KID GOT MY ACCOUNT BANNED ARE YOUR TELLING ME I HAVE TO PAY 50M??????? NOT ONLY DID I LOSE MONTHS OF TIME BUT NOW YOUR TRYING TO TAKE MY PAID SCRIPTS... THATS NOT HAPPENING. IM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!

Mate you did a service for him and when he got the account back the 50m was gone.

I don't know what your account being banned has to do with this. How did he get your account banned?

Ill let acess, my discord to check if he ever passed me that account that he says i banned.
    If thuggz lets you guys see our talk in his discord too it will prove that i never had that account of his.
    Using the search engine of discord you can check that in some seconds.

As i said, he is making up stuff since the beggining
    And this lie is another proof, besides the ones ive shown, that this guys scammed me and has no honesty..

1) was there even 50m on the god damn account

2) you got me banned

3) why would i scam for 50m? when i've sent you payments via G&S on paypal.... 

4) are you actually serious nezz

5) im not getting banned due to him fucking lieing

6) 50m... do you think im a venezuelan grinding osrs for my dinner every day???

7) im not even gonna argue this shit anymore because im fucking furious absolutely furious, how the fuck is this dirty little kid even tryna chat so much waffle about this... why isnt he banned for getting my acc banned ??? i was booted offline for like 2 days!!!!!!! WTF IS THIS FORUMS???

and how am i meant to do anything to get my own account banned when im not able to get online?? not to mention the bot was down for 2-3 days after that!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?@!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How you pay him back doesn't matter to me. That's something for you and him to figure out. You can pay him in dogecoin for all I care.

With the users confirming that they've paid him GP very recently, it's a solid chance he had GP on the account.

You being "booted offline for 2 days" is irrelevant to this.

Your account being banned wasn't brought up at all until now, and is irrelevant to this specific dispute.

You owe him 50m, or the equivalent in w/e currency you choose to pay him in based on the current market price of gold.

If you haven't started a discussion with him on how to pay him back in the next 24 hours, you're going to be banned.

Archived