Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Thuggz, He was going to train my acc combat in trade of some questing services or payment. Was my only acc, so had 50m on it, ripped me off.

demdc

Allof the Money evidence i have harder proof, showing chat on discord with older calendar dates with any of those I showed.

Also,why say i banned your acc only after i open this dispute? Oh, was it like, you gave me ur acc and i gave u mine? No, the discord conversation just shows me giving my account for you to train it........AND, the account you said i banned and showed print, we didnt even have a talk or chat proof about you giving it to me. (prob a botted acc you got banned, u have posts asking for refund for getting your acc banned with script).

why the fuck would i bot on a close to max pure that i spent hours upon fucking hours of my time playing, training, i went on like 10 pk trips you little faggot, and i wasnt able to get online till yesterday, youve fucked me over more than you can imagine, infact i should open a dispute against you because your a dirty little mexicunt, you and jeff are both little cunts, and there is a req for refund because i had 2 accs banned weeks and weeks ago for botting sand crabs, why i bought a script where i can literally afk is beyond me

P.S Highscores: Cx Poseidon

then tell me i botted the account you fucking faggot! you need to resolve what youve done to me, this is a warning.

how am i supposed to know? i was on his account for like 20 mins most of that was on the way rock crabs which i didnt get to! how is this kid even still here?!?!?!?!?!!?????????????????????????????????

https://imgur.com/a/jCzwL

He said he woundnt need to use much of my money, cuz i told him i alredy had gear and now says that he doesnt even know anything. That he been  20min on the account and that he took 20min to get to rock crabs that he didnt get to? 20min logged on his way to rock crabs and not even getting the acc there.. (his last post says that). 

All his acusation of me, we can prove through discord history that is fake.

He is making up everything.
    Lets see what he will make up now.

On phone and just wanted to add, Demdc is a worker of mine and had handled much more than 50m in account worth and seems completely ridiculous to me that he would make this up for something he can make fairly easily.

I can confirm that a few days before this dispute I paid the user 27m for services he had completed.

• 4 weeks later...

I Still believe in justice... those 50m were worth like 180R$ for me of services, converting to my country coin.

If i could at least que the 50m back as vouchers, or the ammount that thuggz has in scripts in  db vouchers

Archived