Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

On 8/21/2018 at 4:37 AM, spectrumlg1 said:

Upon each ip has 2 seperate accounts. I ran them all at different times to. So, I ran 2 waited about 5 minutes started the next and they got banned about 15 minutes later. From my understanding, I feel like the script has reached his limits. With tutorial islands being so in "Style" and everyone wanting to start there bot farm or whatever, people jump at the eye of a free script. Feel like everyone at this point is using  this script and the movements/ path it's taking is heavily noticed. 

With the cowhides was just trying to make a comparison. I never had a problem with getting banned this quick, and I suicide bot. I would run something like looting cowhides etc and the bans would come after 48 hours. But upon using this script to first start the account, the bans came at a quicker rate. Which in my eyes leads me to believe that it is just to heavily used. Maybe I am wrong, but it just feels like it to me.

Hmm it's possible, I think they're also starting to crack down much heavier on tut island accounts. It could be the IP you're using to run the account through, the IP you're using to create the accounts, if they're different you also run a higher risk of lock or ban, I think these days they're faster on banning than locking.

Either way, I don't think there's a lot that I personally can do about it. The script does tutorial island, that's pretty much the extent of it.

5 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Hmm it's possible, I think they're also starting to crack down much heavier on tut island accounts. It could be the IP you're using to run the account through, the IP you're using to create the accounts, if they're different you also run a higher risk of lock or ban, I think these days they're faster on banning than locking.

Either way, I don't think there's a lot that I personally can do about it. The script does tutorial island, that's pretty much the extent of it.

So I ran a bigger test and it's very strange. I have no problem saying when I am wrong. But recently ran 20 accounts through the script and waited like usual and this time I decied to just suicide bot them. So far all 20 have been running 30 hours non stop with mules and everything. It really got me thinking. 

But my partner has been doing a lot of coding and upon that time, we swapped ips and he did some weird coding to the files and it seems like the mixture of that with this works (knock on wood). So, In the end I feel like it's good depending on how you use it and what you do to keep yourself secure. 

If I came off harsh, I'm sorry. But again, If I'm wrong I'm wrong, the script still works flawlessly, used it and left my pc for 4 hours and it completed all accounts. 

14 hours ago, spectrumlg1 said:

So I ran a bigger test and it's very strange. I have no problem saying when I am wrong. But recently ran 20 accounts through the script and waited like usual and this time I decied to just suicide bot them. So far all 20 have been running 30 hours non stop with mules and everything. It really got me thinking. 

But my partner has been doing a lot of coding and upon that time, we swapped ips and he did some weird coding to the files and it seems like the mixture of that with this works (knock on wood). So, In the end I feel like it's good depending on how you use it and what you do to keep yourself secure. 

If I came off harsh, I'm sorry. But again, If I'm wrong I'm wrong, the script still works flawlessly, used it and left my pc for 4 hours and it completed all accounts. 

No worries, my man. I'm just glad it's working well for you now. Even if you're wrong, it's discussions like these that are helpful to other people. :)

For those of you having issues with friend/ignore tabs, rerun the Dreambot launcher, that issue has been resolved client side already.

As far as accounts being locked, I'm not having any issues, but I'm also not creating a bunch at once.

@Nuclear Nezz tested on 3 and 2 out of 3 got stuck at combat guide (player position is 3104,9509,0)
    and all 3 got stuck where @offerupuser10 got stuck at

update:
    just did 4 more accounts and none of them got stuck at bug 1
    but all of them again got stuck at bug two again...

Capture.PNG

I've experienced the above, but it eventually fixed by getting assigned a new rat.

What I have also noticed however is it getting stuck on zoom solver in the beginning before the settings tab is available

EDIT: eventually got going - have seen some issues with doors, repeated trying to open them going in and out of buildings.
    Testing bans now, made one account yesterday and its safe as of yet

EDIT0: all accounts ban, only made 5, 1 separate from the other 4. Lasted about two days so would work for suicide botting.
    Looks like i need to make my own tut island script anyway 😕
    Sorry for harassing you about the account handler Nezz

Archived