Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

you have to manuall disable resizeable for this to continue working.

tries to cut tree without fishing first.

need to talk to survival expert.

then manual cut tree after.

then non stop fishing. manual fire.

does nothing after baking bread. manual run to next area.

etc :) jagex really switched the tut island up a bit.

This is really great and mostly works! It took me a while to figure out that I had to manually disable resizing.

At the start when you need to fish it has you chopping wood. Above post covers it.

someone used this script and his bank gone? i used this script for 2 accounts and both of them got cleaned last night. never used other scripts on them. my other accounts remain untoched. waiting for answers because this script is the only option!! gf rs. 50m gone. almost all of my money..

just saying be carful with this script. im 99% its what stole my money. never used other scripts or said my password to anyone beside this script. been stolen around 4 monthes after created the account

9 hours ago, mond1 said:

someone used this script and his bank gone? i used this script for 2 accounts and both of them got cleaned last night. never used other scripts on them. my other accounts remain untoched. waiting for answers because this script is the only option!! gf rs. 50m gone. almost all of my money..

19 minutes ago, mond1 said:

just saying be carful with this script. im 99% its what stole my money. never used other scripts or said my password to anyone beside this script. been stolen around 4 monthes after created the account

you are the only one complaining, please quote the other person who complained?

It is definitely a safe script, aside from the fact it is a free tut island script so has a pretty high banrate if account is 100% a bot, but if you do some legit tasks you should be alright.

P.S. Every script is safe, that is why you upload scripts via git and not as a .jar so they can be manually reviewed

I've updated all of the pieces to the script.

The very beginning still won't work (because resizable and zoom) but if you get to the settings part, it'll continue on fine from there (or should)

We're still working on getting a fix for resizable, hopefully that'll be released soon.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:56 AM, mond1 said:

Sorry to hear you were hacked/recovered/whatever happened, but it has nothing to do with my script. I don't upload any of your account information, it gets written to a file on your pc, that's all. If your account was labeled "Your account has been locked because we think it may have been stolen" or whatever, then that's a recent thing Jagex has changed, heavily impacted by change in location (from what I've noticed) just recover the account yourself and you should be fine.

Unless you don't know where the IP was that you made it on, then you might be out of luck.

Archived