Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Tut Island

Nuclear Nezz

9 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

#1 turn off remember name option, why would you have it on while doing tutorial island

#2 I'll take a look at that in a moment, #3 at which stage? melee entering, melee leaving?

Script actually works pretty well, Nezz. I used this to create like 45 accounts yday.

At the start though, it wont actually randomize the account itself, it's hovering over the tutorial guy through the box. Have to customize manually. Also, the toggle roof solver is clicking the button next to it. Other than that, I haven't had any problems at all.

Edit: I'd be fine with it simply clicking accept, i don't really care about the randomization ish. Don't think it makes a difference tbh.

1 minute ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Script actually works pretty well, Nezz. I used this to create like 45 accounts yday.

At the start though, it wont actually randomize the account itself, it's hovering over the tutorial guy through the box. Have to customize manually. Also, the toggle roof solver is clicking the button next to it. Other than that, I haven't had any problems at all.

Ye the roof solver is a client issue i'll have to look at in a few minutes
    the appearance i've already found the issue and fix will be good in next update

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Ye the roof solver is a client issue i'll have to look at in a few minutes
    the appearance i've already found the issue and fix will be good in next update

Dank, thanks for the quick reply.

16 hours ago, K99BN said:

Have tried this on 5 accounts. 4 of them got locked 2 mins after they finished tutorial island 😕

This will happen with any script if you're not creating correctly. I don't really want to expose my methods as I'm not doing this the traditional way. I used this script to create around 45 accounts 4+ days ago and none of the accounts on my list are locked or banned. o.O

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

This will happen with any script if you're not creating correctly. I don't really want to expose my methods as I'm not doing this the traditional way. I used this script to create around 45 accounts 4+ days ago and none of the accounts on my list are locked or banned. o.O

Your right. after some research i figured it out. was my proxy settings that where bad not the script.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the script seems to be waiting for something or I set something up wrong? It never does anything. Any pointers?

Tut.png

13 hours ago, baker2018 said:

Hello, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the script seems to be waiting for something or I set something up wrong? It never does anything. Any pointers?

I think it pretty clearly says it's trying to change your zoom. Go set your zoom to default on an account that can change the settings.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:58 AM, Nuclear Nezz said:

I think it pretty clearly says it's trying to change your zoom. Go set your zoom to default on an account that can change the settings.

I finally figured out how to set default zoom setting and now the script works great. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys im new here , 

for some reason the bot doesnt even start for me ? 

it asks for the email and the password i put it in and press start but really nothing happens .

what am i doing wrong ? 

greetings

Archived