Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Check Your Account!

Banker

It's just come to my attention that around mid-december someone had gained access to both my Discord and DreamBot account (confirmed DreamBot by having IP check).

The exact date was around 17th December.

Not 100% sure as to how they had gained access, I have been told they got details from "a swedish database" But if anyone is as dumb as me and likely used passwords repeatedly, please check that you're details haven't been compromised.

During the time my account was breached, someone's private script was leaked to multiple people under the impression I had done it, and almost resulted in an accusation of scamming.

But be aware that your account could've also been accessed.

-- Banker. :s

So u got keylogged or u logged in on a twitch stream 

lqKlotB.png

No, my data was leaked from somewhere else, some swedish database apparently. Just lettin people know.

am not idiot enough to download keyloggers or log into the x2 xp streams, only the rs3 phat giveaway ones :kappa: 

No, my data was leaked from somewhere else, some swedish database apparently. Just lettin people know.

am not idiot enough to download keyloggers or log into the x2 xp streams, only the rs3 phat giveaway ones :kappa:

Stupid enough to use the same password twice.

In case anyone is curious, I ran the IP to see if they logged in to any other accounts (from that IP) and it was only Banker's.

But still, it's a nice reminder that not only should you not reuse passwords, you should also try to regularly change them.

Archived