Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nezz you're a joke.

LemonCamel

Banning me on no grounds whatsoever. Just because you take something to mean one thing does not mean that is what it actually means. You're a fucking joke of an admin.

xd

Edit: Moved to appropriate section

For real no warnings or anything just instantly banned for literally nothing. You can use the word acoustic as a verb to mean things like hollow, musically inclined, large, having a larger range of hearing. You and lily are just sensitive fucks.

For real no warnings or anything just instantly banned for literally nothing. You can use the word acoustic as a verb to mean things like hollow, musically inclined, large, having a larger range of hearing. You and lily are just sensitive fucks.

Legend has it Nezz is acoustic himself

Edit:

On a more serious note: You pointing at the definition of acoustic doesn't change anything. Clearly you used it to circumvent language filter, which people have been permanently banned for before.

You didn't use the word "acoustic" in the context you're trying to convey. Calling Nezz a joke for banning you for circumventing the filter is just adding fire to the fuel :^)

JsPDlv-zRSq7oOyB_Ktuzw.png

>gets muted for it once

>does it again

>"lol but i didn't get a warning????????"

25pQtyqiRRaqwYfPq-wfpw.png

>gets banned for breaking clearly laid out rules
    >"lol but i didn't know?????"

Sorry fam, but you broke the rules.

Not only did you break the rules, but you then tried to blame my moderators for enforcing those rules that you made a conscious decision to break.

Then after explaining why you were banned, you decided to throw a hissy fit about it.

I'm not gonna babysit you, your parents don't pay me enough.

Legend has it Nezz is acoustic himself

Edit:

On a more serious note: You pointing at the definition of acoustic doesn't change anything. Clearly you used it to circumvent language filter, which people have been permanently banned for before.

You didn't use the word "acoustic" in the context you're trying to convey. Calling Nezz a joke for banning you for circumventing the filter is just adding fire to the fuel :^)

Sittin on stage, strummin acoustic guitar in your ear
    So you start to get scared, sit back and spark an idea
    Figure you can diss me to jump start your career

Sittin on stage, strummin acoustic guitar in your ear
    So you start to get scared, sit back and spark an idea
    Figure you can diss me to jump start your career

15875945_977248369070728_384085387114866

15875945_977248369070728_384085387114866

I punch you in your fucking chest 'til your heart kicks in gear
    And fuck your underground buddies' nameless crew
    Like I'mma say they names so they can be famous too

Archived