Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Sure  :)

Thanks, I will look into this.

Edit: fixed it in fishing contest, it should work in recipe for disaster. Coins are in the exception list already and I've checked other items too. If you notice this in another quest please tell me the quest and item.

Still happening for me, or is it not updated yet on the SDN?

No, the devs have to approve the update first. It will say V1.4a on the paint.

For now you can withdraw all required items and the bot will complete the quest.

Edited by Roma

Hi could I have a 5 hour trial? Thanks Roma ;)

Of course  :D authed.

1.4b is now on the SDN, ge script has a "add all quests" button now and the banking bug in fishing contest should be fixed now 

Edited by Roma

Script worked very well, however it tried to use the digsite gate to get to Canifis which my player didn't have the requirements for. I'm not sure if that's by design or because of the web but figured I'd let you know =]

Will be purchasing as soon as I need to do a few more quests.

Great Script! I've completed every quest except for Mountain Daughter.  MD is the only one I've had issues with.  Script just continues to bank and never starts the quest.  Am I doing something wrong?

Great Script! I've completed every quest except for Mountain Daughter.  MD is the only one I've had issues with.  Script just continues to bank and never starts the quest.  Am I doing something wrong?

Glad that you like the script!  :) 

Maybe you're missing a required item? Here is a full list of the items the bot will look for: Iron pickaxe, Plank, Camelot teleport (x5), Rope, Spade, Iron axe, Leather gloves

Edit: I am currently testing the tasking system, and I will run MD later today, I'll check if something is broken.

Edit2: Haven't noticed any bugs with banking in mountain daughter, you were probably missing a required item.  :)

Edited by Roma