Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

For the materials, this script could be improved to be a lot more convenient if it knew to buy them from the GE provided we put money on the account.

Do you mean it should buy items before it starts the quest?

There's a GE script built in, it will buy all items required for the quest including food, stamina pots, teleports, magic supplies and even level requirements (lost city - crafting/wc). All quests support banking - the bot will bank for required items (you still have to gear the character, as your account could be melee/range/mage based i can not check for all options obviously).

Edit: GE GUI:

V97BxjY.png

You should leave some coins on the account, hop to a p2p world and start the GE script, select all options/quests you want to complete and it'll buy everything :) .

Edit2: I am using this script 24/7 and I am very happy with the performance atm. Please let me know (post here/pm/discord) what quests you want to see next  :) . I will probably add animal magnetism (avas accumulator) and some small quests next.

I have started a progress log for v1.4 (main post/change log).

Edited by Roma

From using it during the trial I had the main things I would suggest improving would be for the script to withdraw all the items needed for that quest. It did it for some quests but not all. Also death walking for quests where combat is involved would be really helpful.

From using it during the trial I had the main things I would suggest improving would be for the script to withdraw all the items needed for that quest. It did it for some quests but not all. Also death walking for quests where combat is involved would be really helpful.

It should withdraw required items in all quests except combat equipment  :) . I'll think about adding deathwalking, thanks.

Do you plan on adding death plateau? 

I'll add it to my list. I had a dp quest script in 2k13  :P .

Looks great! My only concern is paying the renewal monthly :(

Thanks, I want to add more quests over time, and i'm actually spending tons of time working on this script, that's why it has a monthly renewal.

If you look at other quest scripts on the SDN they are here for F2P suicide botting (7QP) for pretty much the same initial price. This quester is able to complete pretty complex and actually useful quests and is always evolving :) . Also I am sure that if you hire someone to complete all the supported quests on only 1 account, it'll cost you 50-100% of the initial price. So far I haven't received a single ban using this script and haven't received a single ban report from my customers :) . So IMO this is actually a very fair price, if you are running multiple accounts then it is worth it.

Edited by Roma

It should withdraw required items in all quests except combat equipment  :) . I'll think about adding deathwalking, thanks.

When was the withdraw items added. In my trial it did it only for about 2 quests

When was the withdraw items added. In my trial it did it only for about 2 quests

Banking was always supported for every quest except the restless ghost as it has no requirements. Nowdays I add banking to every quest, even if it has no reqs, and the bot is checking for everything except combat equipment. I have improved it in some quests since the initial release, the change log can be found in the main post. You can also watch the videos I have uploaded on release. You will notice that the bot is banking in every quest (in some quests I had the required items but you'll notice the message on paint). It's not always banking on step 1, for example in priest in peril, vampire slayer and fight arena it'll bank on step 2 or later.

I will probably update the script next week once i'm done testing new stuff  :) .

Edited by Roma

When you do give more trials, please quote me and include me.

I've been eyeballing this script since it came out and I would love to give it a go.

Edited by totalown2210