Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

@Roma Lost city not working, when starting it's stuck on banking.

I have the stats,

knife, air, fire mind water earth runes in the bank inclufing charged glory, it puils out a knife from the bank and freezes there.

debug says new task:banking. had to complete manually

edit:

Exchange: running the cook+RFD quest would not do anything, sits at bank screen, I have enough money in the inventory.

Cooks assistant got stuck talking to the cook on a talk-loop (but I had already manually gave in the egg at one point iirc). I completed this manually instead. I had everything I needed in the bank but it did not withdraw (is it supposed to?) - this may be user error.

RFD cook quest also gets stuck banking and would not do anything.- completed manually instead.

fishing contest: stuck on banking

---

I REALLY don't mean to sound rude but so far along with my other posts this has been extremely buggy for a paid script :( I've had to intervene with almost all the quests I've done so far.

Am I doing something wrong or what??

I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with the script. Sadly I can not speed things up, I am not handling the SDN requests

I have uploaded V2.0 a week ago. Once the RuneScape update came out I have fixed the Grand exchange and uploaded a fix for it.

You are talking about banking issues - 99% of the banking issues have to do with the account missing items. 

Please keep in mind that you are not my only customer and I am running the script almost every day myself. I would obviously notice major bugs. I have tested every single quest on at least 5 accounts, I ran the NMZ quest line at least 80 times.

It is possible that bugs occur, the script is growing fast. A month ago, on the release day, it was supporting 6 quests, as of now the number of supported quests is at 22. I am updating the script a lot. Also the fact that everyone is starting the script in different conditions could cause problems I am not aware of.

The only quest that I do not like atm is fight arena, even though the bot never got stuck during this quest, I just don't like the pathing in this quest. I will focus on improving older quests soon.

1. In lost city it's also checking for the amount of runes (I have changed it a little bit, it now requires less than it used to), food and iron axe.

2. Cooks assistant + the RFD part works 100% fine I never experienced a bug running it and the last time I ran it was yesterday, when i was testing a private script for someone. Obviously it won't bank if you have started the quest yourself. You have to let the bot do the job for you.

3. For fishing contest you need: a Garlic, Fishing rod, Spade and some coins. It will also check for recommended items: camy teleports, stam pots and food (not required).

I belive fishing contest had a banking issue in one of the versions (I think it was a while ago though) that I have fixed. Maybe it's the version that is on the SDN.

https://i.imgur.com/L4sJBNs.gifv

I do understand that running this script without the Grand exchange feature is difficult however if you are running the script without using the Grand exchange and want the script to successfully withdraw items from the bank - please pm me on the forums/skype/discord/IRC I can give you a full list of required items. 

I am always willing to help anyone, feel free to PM me on the forums/discord/skype/IRC anytime. We'll figure out what is causing the problems for you if it isn't the Grand exchange, do not worry!

It looks like Pandemic is back. Hopefully the script gets recompiled soon. Please make sure that you use the grand exchange script first!

Edited by Roma

I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with the script. Sadly I can not speed things up, I am not handling the SDN requests

I have uploaded V2.0 a week ago. Once the RuneScape update came out I have fixed the Grand exchange and uploaded a fix for it.

You are talking about banking issues - 99% of the banking issues have to do with the account missing items. 

Please keep in mind that you are not my only customer and I am running the script almost every day myself. I would obviously notice major bugs. I have tested every single quest on at least 5 accounts, I ran the NMZ quest line at least 80 times.

It is possible that bugs occur, the script is growing fast. A month ago, on the release day, it was supporting 6 quests, as of now the number of supported quests is at 22. I am updating the script a lot. Also the fact that everyone is starting the script in different conditions could cause problems I am not aware of.

The only quest that I do not like atm is fight arena, even though the bot never got stuck during this quest, I just don't like the pathing in this quest. I will focus on improving older quests soon.

1. In lost city it's also checking for the amount of runes (I have changed it a little bit, it now requires less than it used to), food and iron axe.

2. Cooks assistant + the RFD part works 100% fine I never experienced a bug running it and the last time I ran it was yesterday, when i was testing a private script for someone. Obviously it won't bank if you have started the quest yourself. You have to let the bot do the job for you.

3. For fishing contest you need: a Garlic, Fishing rod, Spade and some coins. It will also check for recommended items: camy teleports, stam pots and food (not required).

I belive fishing contest had a banking issue in one of the versions (I think it was a while ago though) that I have fixed. Maybe it's the version that is on the SDN.

https://i.imgur.com/L4sJBNs.gifv

I do understand that running this script without the Grand exchange feature is difficult however if you are running the script without using the Grand exchange and want the script to successfully withdraw items from the bank - please pm me on the forums/skype/discord/IRC I can give you a full list of required items. 

I am always willing to help anyone, feel free to PM me on the forums/discord/skype/IRC anytime. We'll figure out what is causing the problems for you if it isn't the Grand exchange, do not worry!

It looks like Pandemic is back. Hopefully the script gets recompiled soon. Please make sure that you use the grand exchange script first!

Thanks Roma.

I 100% have all the required items based off your first post and all quest guides. I've tried having the items in my inventory and in my bank.

If you want to PM me, I'm happy to run a few test scenarios for you?/ stream what I'm doing?

Thanks

@PBE

@Rip

@hueno

@abdullahh

@randomrambo

@spaxxii
    @nerrulthereta

I have authed/PMed everyone! Sorry that it took so long!

Pandemic is now back and the script has been recompiled, please let me know what you think of V2.0  :) .

Keep in mind that the task system is still in beta and the current order matters (you can read more about it in the main post).

I will store the gear what the bot is using on start in the future updates. So that after completeing for example waterfall(where it has to deposit everything) the bot will also check for the gear.

Thanks Roma.

I 100% have all the required items based off your first post and all quest guides. I've tried having the items in my inventory and in my bank.
    If you want to PM me, I'm happy to run a few test scenarios for you?/ stream what I'm doing?

Thanks

Please message me on Skype or Discord and I'll show you how I am running the script, i'll take screens/ will record vids/gifs for you and we'll figure out what it was.  :)

Edited by Roma

Thanks for the trial buddy. Grand exchange gets stuck selecting price of item (always tries to set it's own price, then does nothing). When withdrawing food, lobsters in this case, script tries to withdraw x and gets stuck there, continuously right clicking the lobster.

Thanks for the trial buddy. Grand exchange gets stuck selecting price of item (always tries to set it's own price, then does nothing). When withdrawing food, lobsters in this case, script tries to withdraw x and gets stuck there, continuously right clicking the lobster.

Sounds like you're running an outdated version of DreamBot, restart your client with the launcher (not the client.jar). This will solve the GE issue for you.

I did not completely understand what you mean by saying "always tries to set it's own price", do you want to set your own price for every item or something?

https://i.imgur.com/6XxSvfx.gifv

About the banking issue - could you tell me what quest you were trying to complete? 

Is your zoom set on default?

Edited by Roma

Sounds like you're running an outdated version of DreamBot, restart your client with the launcher (not the client.jar). This will solve the GE issue for you.

I did not completely understand what you mean by saying "always tries to set it's own price", do you want to set your own price for every item or something?

https://i.imgur.com/6XxSvfx.gifv

About the banking issue - could you tell me what quest you were trying to complete? 

Is your zoom set on default?

It was my outdated client giving me the issues, thank you greatly. Seems to be a very high quality script thus far.

It was my outdated client giving me the issues, thank you greatly. Seems to be a very high quality script thus far.

Glad that you like the script!

In the next few days (maybe even tomorrow) the task system will be 100% done, I'm currently testing the new features, such as: remembering the gear and inventory (the bot will automatically check for gear if the quest is combat based) which means you'll be able to start the task system in any order  :) .

I also want to add pathing to Zeah for the Client of Kourend quest and some failsafes for all possible Task system outcomes.

This is an amazingly well-made script! I am very impressed by how it safe spotted the bosses and did some very complex quests.

the only thing that didn't work was the client of kourend quest where it teleported with the necklace of passage then didn't do anything. it might have been when the first time the bot teleported, the necklace of passage broke and may have caused it to get stuck even when I retried with a new necklace? anyways, great script!

This is an amazingly well-made script! I am very impressed by how it safe spotted the bosses and did some very complex quests.

the only thing that didn't work was the client of kourend quest where it teleported with the necklace of passage then didn't do anything. it might have been when the first time the bot teleported, the necklace of passage broke and may have caused it to get stuck even when I retried with a new necklace? anyways, great script!

Thanks! Currently Client of Kourend does not support walking to Zeah (you have to manually start it on Zeah), I will probably add pathing to Zeah in the next version  :)

Here's a little gif preview of the bot regearing for the upcoming task system update, works with stackable items too and it also will save inventory (runes etc)

8kULFCM.gif

Edited by Roma