Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

@Roma in death plateu, after it hands the drink ot the guard to gamble, it dosnt continue the dialogue, just sits there, if i continue the dialogue (after 2 mins) it messes up and cant continue the dialogue. next after restarting the bot it tried to talk to Tenzing... talks to him and then loops, goes thru dialog and loops :( ima quit this quest and try next.

fight arena wouldnt start, just tried to bank n wouldnt do anything

Tourist trap, it wud escape the jail, attempt to talk to the slave and get caught cause there was armor in the inventory and loop

Tree gnome, i was stupid enough not to bring weapons... but after it died it walked back to the boss and died again, it didnt get food or anything???

these are the problems ive found, still running a few quests and the rest have run flawlessly :D

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey,
     neI3ESW.png

You can not buy a rotten tomato from the GE, it is supposed to buy one from the duel arena. What do you mean "stood there looping"? Perhaps this is what happened: 6i9pMyl.png ?

ok well it didnt buy one from the duel arena for some reason, 

directly after Client of Kourend i opened the lamp manually :)

really nice script man :D i will defs buy it when i get a few more accoutns ready for this script :D

2 hours ago, LUCK OR SKILL said:

@Roma in death plateu, after it hands the drink ot the guard to gamble, it dosnt continue the dialogue, just sits there, if i continue the dialogue (after 2 mins) it messes up and cant continue the dialogue. next after restarting the bot it tried to talk to Tenzing... talks to him and then loops, goes thru dialog and loops :( ima quit this quest and try next.

fight arena wouldnt start, just tried to bank n wouldnt do anything

Tourist trap, it wud escape the jail, attempt to talk to the slave and get caught cause there was armor in the inventory and loop

Tree gnome, i was stupid enough not to bring weapons... but after it died it walked back to the boss and died again, it didnt get food or anything???

these are the problems ive found, still running a few quests and the rest have run flawlessly :D

1. Death plateau -  I'll check if they have changed something in the Harold dialogue. But if it wasn't clicking on the "Continue" button, then it could be a cache issue, are you running client with "Fresh start"? (to enable it go to Settings -> Fresh start in the client, make sure you restart the client once it's enabled)
    About restarting the script:lqrrlFH.png 
    It's the way Death plateau works, the only way to get your actual state is by checking the quest log. There are a few failsafes, but i believe as long as you don't clear dreambot's cache it'll load the correct values even if you restart the script.

2. The banking works the same way on every quest. So if it works on Death plateau it'll work on any quest. (could be a cache issue like I said before)

3. There's nothing wrong with having the armor in your inventory. You have to unequip armor/weapons (the bot already does that). There's always a chance that the bot will fail and get jailed during the slave part. It's the way Jagex wrote the quest. 

4. SSiAo9A.png

2 hours ago, LUCK OR SKILL said:

ok well it didnt buy one from the duel arena for some reason, 

directly after Client of Kourend i opened the lamp manually :)

really nice script man :D i will defs buy it when i get a few more accoutns ready for this script :D

Glad that you like the script, read what I've said above. It should improve your experience with the script :).

53 minutes ago, mp595 said:

upvoted 

Authed.

4 minutes ago, damayor said:

http://prntscr.com/j898lr

Yeah, so it didn't bring mind runes like it was supposed to so I had to stop it and manually grab them. now it's just stuck.

My bad, I should have added information about TTT. The bot isn't checking for equipment/inventory in that quest because:

1. Unless you're running the script w/ quickstart a GUI will pop up (to select the exp).
    2. There's already a preset gear for TTT.

So I was expecting that people would run TTT first or seperately. 

5 minutes ago, Roma said:

1. Death plateau -  I'll check if they have changed something in the Harold dialogue. But if it wasn't clicking on the "Continue" button, then it could be a cache issue, are you running client with "Fresh start"? (to enable it go to Settings -> Fresh start in the client, make sure you restart the client once it's enabled)
    About restarting the script:lqrrlFH.png 
    It's the way Death plateau works, the only way to get your actual state is by checking the quest log. There are a few failsafes, but i believe as long as you don't clear dreambot's cache it'll load the correct values even if you restart the script.

2. The banking works the same way on every quest. So if it works on Death plateau it'll work on any quest. (could be a cache issue like I said before)

3. There's nothing wrong with having the armor in your inventory. You have to unequip armor/weapons (the bot already does that). There's always a chance that the bot will fail and get jailed during the slave part. It's the way Jagex wrote the quest. 

4. SSiAo9A.png

Glad that you like the script, read what I've said above. It should improve your experience with the script :).

Authed.

My bad, I should have added information about TTT. The bot isn't checking for equipment/inventory in that quest because:

1. Unless you're running the script w/ quickstart a GUI will pop up (to select the exp).
    2. There's already a preset gear for TTT.

So I was expecting that people would run TTT first or seperately. 

It's not just this, the grand exchange feature hasn't worked yet either. $20 is steep for a script that hasn't worked properly yet.

3 hours ago, damayor said:

It's not just this, the grand exchange feature hasn't worked yet either. $20 is steep for a script that hasn't worked properly yet.

What is wrong with the GE?

Edit: updated the FAQ, links and added more info.

Edited by Roma

44 minutes ago, Roma said:

What is wrong with the GE?

Edit: updated the FAQ, links and added more info.

It will get stuck buying items, also... it's getting stuck so many times doing TTT that it would be faster for me to manual this quest lol. http://prntscr.com/j8cff3