Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hey script have been working fine but when i try to do "lost city" it just stands at the bank saying "banking" after withdrawing all the items. thank you

On 4/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, arvydaslt123 said:

Running this method on lots of bots I keep stucking at:
    1. Quest queue Restless Ghost -> Witch house
    It does the rg quest, starts wh quest, but doesnt withdraw any runes from the bank, keeps standing at the door next to experiment selecting air strike and getting message not enough runes to cast this spell.

2. Quest queue Witch house -> waterfall
    When it starts the witch house quest, it withdraws the earth runes, when it gets lvl 9 magic it swaps to earth strike, after that when out of earth runes it attacks the experiment with the staff and dies.

Also only using this script without any other scripts my goldfarm bots which im trying to prepare are getting banned hard
    mainly using waterfall witch house priest in peril nature spirit quests, I have a guess priest in peril/nature spirit are a hotspot

1. Somebody has PMed me on discord saying that the bot does not withdraw runes on Witch's house, even though the banking is the same on every quest, I'll take a look next time. There will be a failsafe for the spam clicking in V2.9.2.

2. Usually I use the GE script (top menu in the GUI) to buy the items for witch's house, that way the bot buys enough elemental runes, gear etc. Or you could buy more runes manually. 

13 hours ago, causation said:

On Witch's House quest, script spam-clicks the monster for the entire fight, about 2 clicks per second. It's unnecessary and might raise a flag.

What combat style were you using? 

9 hours ago, phantomlord said:

hey mate up voted can i get a trial? also anyone know which order i should run these and which onesneed to be babysat?

Authed. Usually I run Imp catcher-> Witch's house-> other combat based quests. I usually monitor/assist on waterfall (tomb), tree gnome village (boss fight), prince ali rescue (jail, as it does not evade combat). 

7 hours ago, mthomas4 said:

Hey script have been working fine but when i try to do "lost city" it just stands at the bank saying "banking" after withdrawing all the items. thank you

Sounds like it's missing an item. I believe that it is looking for a glory(6) in lost city, because sometimes rng is bad and the bot has to do multiple trips to get an axe on lower levels. Perhaps it has used a charge on other quests. Please check if it's printing something in the log.

Edited by Roma

2 minutes ago, Roma said:

1. Somebody has PMed me on discord saying that the bot does not withdraw runes on Witch's house, even though the banking is the same on every quest, I'll take a look next time. There will be a failsafe for the spam clicking in V2.9.2.

2. Usually I use the GE script (top menu in the GUI) to buy the items for witch's house, that way the bot buys enough elemental runes, gear etc. Or you could buy more runes manually. 

About 2.
    I use the GE script also
    when I select witch house -> waterfall it requires all the quest items at once while being in G.E (including earth runes)
    And after buying everything it does not deposit them, I think you should try to check that :(

1 minute ago, arvydaslt123 said:

About 2.
    I use the GE script also
    when I select witch house -> waterfall it requires all the quest items at once while being in G.E (including earth runes)
    And after buying everything it does not deposit them, I think you should try to check that :(

We're probably talking about differnet things. I am talking about Tools -> Grand exchange. It should buy >200 strike casts (the amount depends on your seed), this is more than enough to complete all quests multiple times. 
    Here's an example with a random seed (all options are selected and the list contains 2 quests: Witch's house, waterfall):

Water rune x600
    Blue wizard hat x1
    Staff of air x1
    Cheese x2
    Air rune x6
    Falador teleport x1
    Fire rune x900
    Earth rune x600

Monkfish x66
    Ring of dueling(8) x2
    Mind rune x900
    Rope x1
    Leather gloves x1
    Ring of recoil x1
    Stamina potion(4) x3
    Games necklace(8) x2
    Blue wizard robe x1

The script only has strict banking rules (that force the bot to copy an exact inventory) in a few quests. As long as the bot didn't bring the cash pile, has all the required items, made sure that it has checked for the recommended items (teleports, pots etc), has the right equipment and inventory (combat based quests only) it won't bank. 

Hi,

I have a problem where the bot gets stuck on buying items from the GE. It gets to the point where it needs to type in order to search for an item, but it doesn't type anything and it just sits there. If I buy all the required items myself and then start the script while ticking off buy items at the GE then it works fine. I have reviewed the FAQ and searched for an answer but have not found anything. Also the debug console shows me nothing, it just says for example: "Quest: CLIENT_OF_KOUREND" and next line "Script set to running!"

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

4 hours ago, Nottapofs said:

Hi,

I have a problem where the bot gets stuck on buying items from the GE. It gets to the point where it needs to type in order to search for an item, but it doesn't type anything and it just sits there. If I buy all the required items myself and then start the script while ticking off buy items at the GE then it works fine. I have reviewed the FAQ and searched for an answer but have not found anything. Also the debug console shows me nothing, it just says for example: "Quest: CLIENT_OF_KOUREND" and next line "Script set to running!"

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

The latest OSRS update broke my GE. I've fixed everything and uploaded V2.9.2 (the SDN manager has to approve the update first). Thanks for the bug report :).

15 hours ago, Wanted said:

Hey bro, i upvoted may i get a trial please ?

I'll give you the trial once the update is approved :).