Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

How do you do different proxies? I'm pretty sure my IP is flagged... I've gotten like 10 accounts banned. So having different proxies would really help me get around that. Please help !! D:

You IP is more than  likely not flagged. Ive had dozens and dozens of accounts banned.

You IP is more than  likely not flagged. Ive had dozens and dozens of accounts banned.

First week I installed DreamBot I botted lobster at Karamja for 18hours straight. But 8 accounts banned later when I go afk fishing now at the noob spot (And NOBODY is there) in Lumbridge for 3 hours I'm banned. And I wasn't botting at Karamja when there was no one there. There were like 5 other people and I never switched servers or anything. 

First week I installed DreamBot I botted lobster at Karamja for 18hours straight. But 8 accounts banned later when I go afk fishing now at the noob spot (And NOBODY is there) in Lumbridge for 3 hours I'm banned. And I wasn't botting at Karamja when there was no one there. There were like 5 other people and I never switched servers or anything. 

If you bot things like tutorial island, quests or lower levels straight after tut, your accounts are almost a guaranteed ban.

If you do not have money, then i doubt you got proxies to run 5 accounts on. If you run 5 accounts on one ip/computer you will get flagged for gold farming fast.

Two accounts is tops per ip ideally. Use like two f2p accounts right now, sell cow hides or something until you got enough to buy a bond, 1.3-1.4m. Use the bond to get 14 day membership, use the p2p account to make more money, use the money from that to get another bond, then use the two, make money to get a good proxy. Run 4 accounts, with a private method you can find, even a method that makes 100k an hour is good. Running 4 accounts that make 100k an hour for 10 hours per day = 28m, you set aside money for membership fees and misc, such as accounts getting banned, and you are still left with more than $20 a week.

You can get from 0 to that stage within a week or two max.

Interesting perspective from ex-staff, I run 24/7 and up to 40 accounts on the same IP address and I don't believe in IP flagging, or proxies. Reason why is because sometimes after their ban waves everyday I will have some banned, some not. Some will run for a few days, some 6 hours before being banned. It's completely random (well, matters more so when Mod Weath gets to my accounts that are flagged for botting on his list) and pretty much shows it has nothing to do with IP.

However, the argument remains that since I have cycled through hundreds of accounts on my single home IP and I have tried proxies before, purchased them from a reputable website, just to get autobanned for macroing instantly, before I even ran any bots. I personally feel that proxies are heavily monitored by jagex somehow.

Even changing my IP address has never affected ban rates for me. And botting 1 account vs 100. 

Just depends what you're doing, if you've been reported (Jagex stated that they rely heavily on these), F2P vs P2P, and manual bans.

This is just my unofficial opinion of what I have experienced and drew connections from. Probably going to make a thread on it later.

Interesting perspective from ex-staff, I run 24/7 and up to 40 accounts on the same IP address and I don't believe in IP flagging, or proxies. Reason why is because sometimes after their ban waves everyday I will have some banned, some not. Some will run for a few days, some 6 hours before being banned. It's completely random (well, matters more so when Mod Weath gets to my accounts that are flagged for botting on his list) and pretty much shows it has nothing to do with IP.

However, the argument remains that since I have cycled through hundreds of accounts on my single home IP and I have tried proxies before, purchased them from a reputable website, just to get autobanned for macroing instantly, before I even ran any bots. I personally feel that proxies are heavily monitored by jagex somehow.

Even changing my IP address has never affected ban rates for me. And botting 1 account vs 100. 

Just depends what you're doing, if you've been reported (Jagex stated that they rely heavily on these), F2P vs P2P, and manual bans.

This is just my unofficial opinion of what I have experienced and drew connections from. Probably going to make a thread on it later.

I have the same beliefs and botting style as you and I have had the exact same results as you. I even ran 63 accounts on my home IP one weekend and didn't even get goldfarming banned, just the usual macro major. On top of that a few (I think it was only 6) of the accounts lived after the weekend. If Jagex worked based off of IPs they would have cleared me completely with that number of accounts on 1 IP. I'm now running 2 private method with 5 accounts on one and 4 accounts on the other and they receive maybe 1 ban a month on each (I have no fucking idea why) while my regular methods such as Blast Furnace, MTA, Combat, and other shit people mass get bans every 1-3 days. These are all running on the same PC and the same IP. This leads me to believe IP bans are complete bullshit. People just mass one spot and it gets swept and they cry. Proxy providers realized this and made up bullshit about IP bans. Do you remember anyone even thinking of using a proxy before the past few years when proxies started being a popular thing??? 

That being said, I do believe they flag some proxies and VPN IPs that have been really heavily abused (Like the proxies that get instant mutes because gold shop spammers abused them to hell and back) but I think this requires really really really heavy abuse and they have to do it manually and be 100% sure of it so they don't block out universities or public hotspots. 

I have the same beliefs and botting style as you and I have had the exact same results as you. I even ran 63 accounts on my home IP one weekend and didn't even get goldfarming banned, just the usual macro major. On top of that a few (I think it was only 6) of the accounts lived after the weekend. If Jagex worked based off of IPs they would have cleared me completely with that number of accounts on 1 IP. I'm now running 2 private method with 5 accounts on one and 4 accounts on the other and they receive maybe 1 ban a month on each (I have no fucking idea why) while my regular methods such as Blast Furnace, MTA, Combat, and other shit people mass get bans every 1-3 days. These are all running on the same PC and the same IP. This leads me to believe IP bans are complete bullshit. People just mass one spot and it gets swept and they cry. Proxy providers realized this and made up bullshit about IP bans. Do you remember anyone even thinking of using a proxy before the past few years when proxies started being a popular thing??? 

That being said, I do believe they flag some proxies and VPN IPs that have been really heavily abused (Like the proxies that get instant mutes because gold shop spammers abused them to hell and back) but I think this requires really really really heavy abuse and they have to do it manually and be 100% sure of it so they don't block out universities or public hotspots. 

You pretty much covered everything that I forgot to write. Completely agree & spot on about the proxies. Pretty much every company I have ever used for proxies claimed they weren't using recycled IP's and every single time they do (by getting instabanned for macroing for example). I mean, why wouldn't they? Huge money grab. A scam in my opinion, unless you are using it for something like Netflix and you need it (which I don't think works anymore so don't quote me on that, which btw they can use recycled premium proxies for any use other then Runescape if you think about it..), but in addition to that, when you see people selling proxies on botting websites, they sometimes are sketchy administrators (like tri) (jk idk just an example) who can remove bad posts and negative feedback they get. I've seen it happen all before and I've been botting for a very very long time (2006). 

Honestly though, I am not saying bot 24 hours a day if you're trying to build a main account. Statistically you are going to get banned much faster. But that's just math.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to reply to my oldd topic, just came out of hospital and hoping to start again so i just have a few questions
    What can lower the chance of being banned, from "being a member, play legit sometimes, dont bot "these" things" 
    Do proxies change alot, im planning on running just 2 accounts for now as thats all you can do as basic on dreambot, plan on buying vip when i sell enough gold
    Is there any certain days you shouldnt bot? (Heard rumours) 

How often should i take breaks, i will always be babysitting the bot(s)

Archived