Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

Have you thought about running a service, such as questing?

or are you just looking for something that takes low effort

He probably noticed how saturated the questing/skilling market is on sythe

Have you thought about running a service, such as questing?

or are you just looking for something that takes low effort

I would love to start doing more once i get started on basic things like running 1-3 bots making a bit of money, yeah i know 100khr isnt alot but its enough for me right now im not looking to run 300 bots on 300 proxies 24/7 making $1000 a week xD thank you everyone for all the help im gonna try cowhides and mining or do cowhides on both and just sell once i have alot see how that goes for me

I would love to start doing more once i get started on basic things like running 1-3 bots making a bit of money, yeah i know 100khr isnt alot but its enough for me right now im not looking to run 300 bots on 300 proxies 24/7 making $1000 a week xD thank you everyone for all the help im gonna try cowhides and mining or do cowhides on both and just sell once i have alot see how that goes for me

I would stick to cow hides in f2p or do few services here to make money to buy a bond.

I would stick to cow hides in f2p or do few services here to make money to buy a bond.

Thanks for the tip bro, doing cowhides right now on one account while i level attack on my other a little bit to start on that too

Then once i get about 1.4m transfer it to rs3 and buy a bond and start the flax method, sound good enough? :D

If i do 5hrs a day, 2.5 hrs then break on 2 accounts that both make 100k per hour, so 200k/hr x 5hrs = 1m, 1m x 7 days = 7m depending on the prices of gold id only be making $7 if its $1/m 

But i think it will have to do for now because the flax method etc seems like the easiest low req thing to do once i get my bond, but cowhides right now just seems so hard because its so saturated kinda expect it though cause its so easy

Thanks for the tip bro, doing cowhides right now on one account while i level attack on my other a little bit to start on that too

Then once i get about 1.4m transfer it to rs3 and buy a bond and start the flax method, sound good enough? :D

If i do 5hrs a day, 2.5 hrs then break on 2 accounts that both make 100k per hour, so 200k/hr x 5hrs = 1m, 1m x 7 days = 7m depending on the prices of gold id only be making $7 if its $1/m 

But i think it will have to do for now because the flax method etc seems like the easiest low req thing to do once i get my bond, but cowhides right now just seems so hard because its so saturated kinda expect it though cause its so easy

07GP is around $2/m

Yeah running 2 oak farmers atm, i know its a high chance of ban but i dont mind right now

Do i get my gold prices off zybez for oak logs? and just sell in game

Also any tips on how i can run them, like im planning on making an account to just hold my gold i make so how often should i transfer gold to it then sell it from that account cause i know if they get banned and i have 1m on ill be sad, should i transfer every time i get 100k?

Yeah running 2 oak farmers atm, i know its a high chance of ban but i dont mind right now

Do i get my gold prices off zybez for oak logs? and just sell in game

Also any tips on how i can run them, like im planning on making an account to just hold my gold i make so how often should i transfer gold to it then sell it from that account cause i know if they get banned and i have 1m on ill be sad, should i transfer every time i get 100k?

You can sell in game or through zybez. Use both to sell as quickly as possible. 

Yeah you should probably create a mule. With 2 accounts, your bans won't be IP bans, instead they will be individual bot bans for whenever they catch each account. That way, you could have the GP transferred every x amount of hours on a mule so you don't risk losing your profit when the bot gets banned.

So i had my VPN on from using my skype and forgot to turn it off, must of had it on when i logged on my mule account i made, traded over like 140k and logged out, tried logging back in and it was locked, found out that its something to do with different IPs can i just use my normal home IP on 2 accounts? Not gonna try recover it, not worth it

Sucks though xD just wanna make my first $ to buy my bond! 

So i had my VPN on from using my skype and forgot to turn it off, must of had it on when i logged on my mule account i made, traded over like 140k and logged out, tried logging back in and it was locked, found out that its something to do with different IPs can i just use my normal home IP on 2 accounts? Not gonna try recover it, not worth it

Sucks though xD just wanna make my first $ to buy my bond! 

Yeah jagex tends to lock accounts when they see that its logged on from a different IP than the original. 

Archived