Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

Yeah jagex tends to lock accounts when they see that its logged on from a different IP than the original. 

Do you think doing oak is better than cowhides? Its kinda the only 2 options until i get a bond

Do you think doing oak is better than cowhides? Its kinda the only 2 options until i get a bond

I'd say so. You get them like 3x faster than cowhides, banking is much nearer etc. 

I'd say so. You get them like 3x faster than cowhides, banking is much nearer etc. 

Yeah you do get alot more, ill try that for an hour and see the difference

Seems such a grind to get this bond xD

Yeah you do get alot more, ill try that for an hour and see the difference

Seems such a grind to get this bond xD

Alright. Are you still using 2 accounts? Calculate how many oak logs you're gaining every hour, then divide that from 1.4M. Example: 60k/hr, 1.4M/60k = 23 hours till you get a bond.

Alright. Are you still using 2 accounts? Calculate how many oak logs you're gaining every hour, then divide that from 1.4M. Example: 60k/hr, 1.4M/60k = 23 hours till you get a bond.

Yeah will do once i start, also 2 questions

-When you was talking about the flax method, is it possible to make 4-5m a week with it on one account or 2 needed? 

-Is there any random fast way to get an email to make alot of accounts so i have suicide backups

Yeah will do once i start, also 2 questions

-When you was talking about the flax method, is it possible to make 4-5m a week with it on one account or 2 needed? 

-Is there any random fast way to get an email to make alot of accounts so i have suicide backups

1. Possible to do it with 1 account. 10 hours a day spinning flax = 5.8M profit/week.

2. 10 minute email. Wouldn't suggest it, because you can't recover the accounts if they get locked

1. Possible to do it with 1 account. 10 hours a day spinning flax = 5.8M profit/week.

2. 10 minute email. Wouldn't suggest it, because you can't recover the accounts if they get locked

Alright cool damn really need this bond, id even do flax legit xD FML

Guess ill just make the emails normally 

Alright cool damn really need this bond, id even do flax legit xD FML

Guess ill just make the emails normally 

Flax legit equates to cancer. Its horrible. Best of luck though man, do whatever it takes to hit your goal :P I'll be here if ever you need any more assistance.

Flax legit equates to cancer. Its horrible. Best of luck though man, do whatever it takes to hit your goal :P I'll be here if ever you need any more assistance.

Yeah can imagine, and i know theres always a high chance to get banned but would suck more to get banned on my first member account, wouldnt mind if i had sold enough gold to buy a few bonds just incase on other accounts what type of bot routine you think i should do to start?

I was thinking 5hrs a day, 2.5 then a 30 min of me actually doing shit, then 2.5 more

Yeah can imagine, and i know theres always a high chance to get banned but would suck more to get banned on my first member account, wouldnt mind if i had sold enough gold to buy a few bonds just incase on other accounts what type of bot routine you think i should do to start?

I was thinking 5hrs a day, 2.5 then a 30 min of me actually doing shit, then 2.5 more

That sounds safe. I once went 7 days 24/7 crafting bowstrings, didn't get banned at all. You'll need to find the sweet spot bro. We have a guide on the forums on how to minimize bans, you should check it out in the tutorials subsection. 

Archived