Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

Its so annoying >< Im not giving up on it cause  i can see how easy it really is, its just me trying to get used to RS07 after 7 years or something again i guess im just gonna have to play myself on one of the accounts and get enough combat level to actually kill cows and then do cowhides on one, maybe on 2 if i see that its good money but just do mining and cowhide and see how that goes, even it takes 10 days or so to make enough to buy a membership i know once i make it i can use your method and make the $10 every 7 days

Does that sound like a good idea?

There isnt any combat leveling scripts on here by any chance that can get me like 1-15?

A bond is like 1.4M 07 if you were to swap it over to RS3 :P Shouldn't take that long to make. 

Yes check out Erics AIO combat script.

A bond is like 1.4M 07 if you were to swap it over to RS3 :P Shouldn't take that long to make. 

Yes check out Erics AIO combat script.

Thanks for all your help Antonio its nice to have someone helping no matter how dumb i sound, but you keep talking about bonds so if i swap my gold from 07 > rs3 then buy a bond, it also makes my 07 account member? correct? Makes sense now that i type it xD im so retarded yeah i guess i should do that then, guess the grind begins to 1.4m then! Edit : just deleted the user : dreambot and re downloaded its working :) 

Thanks for all your help Antonio its nice to have someone helping no matter how dumb i sound, but you keep talking about bonds so if i swap my gold from 07 > rs3 then buy a bond, it also makes my 07 account member? correct? Makes sense now that i type it xD im so retarded yeah i guess i should do that then, guess the grind begins to 1.4m then! Edit : just deleted the user : dreambot and re downloaded its working :)

No problem man! Correct, if you swap your 07 for Rs3 then buy a bond, you'll be a member on that account that you activated the bond on. Don't worry I understand, if it wasn't for the amount of time I've spent on the game, I wouldn't know that much either. 

Awesome you got it to work. Feel free to check out my 'Beginners guide to the dreambot client' thread if you want to know more/encounter any more problems, its in my signature :P

No problem man! Correct, if you swap your 07 for Rs3 then buy a bond, you'll be a member on that account that you activated the bond on. Don't worry I understand, if it wasn't for the amount of time I've spent on the game, I wouldn't know that much either. 

Awesome you got it to work. Feel free to check out my 'Beginners guide to the dreambot client' thread if you want to know more/encounter any more problems, its in my signature :P

Just used the tutorial script, only one little bug but easily paused and resumed and it was fine smoothest bot ive seen so far! Cant wait for more scripts to come, So the plan is for me, 2 accounts ;

Step 1. Get 1.4m Or something that i will trade to rs3 and buy a bond

Step 2. Do your method on the member account

Step 3. Mine or cowhides on other account

And then make $10 a week? I mean it sounds perfect to me, is there any requirements for your method btw?

Just used the tutorial script, only one little bug but easily paused and resumed and it was fine smoothest bot ive seen so far! Cant wait for more scripts to come, So the plan is for me, 2 accounts ;

Step 1. Get 1.4m Or something that i will trade to rs3 and buy a bond

Step 2. Do your method on the member account

Step 3. Mine or cowhides on other account

And then make $10 a week? I mean it sounds perfect to me, is there any requirements for your method btw?

Step 1. Get 1.4M and purchase the bond.

Step 2. Pick flax till 5000, get 10 crafting.

Step 3. Turn 5000 flax into bowstring. Should get you 550k

Step 4. Purchase more flax with that 550k. Turn to bowstring, sell, repeat.

Step 5. Make enough so that you can purchase flax and have enough to spin on 2 accounts

Step 6. Purchase bond on 2nd account, start doing bowstrings on both.

Step 7 (optional) Start using proxies so you can do the same steps on 3 or more accounts (you'll need to factor in proxy prices etc).

Step 8. Profit

You're money will start coming in after the 6th step. It'll take less than a week. Little bit of time investment but after that you're golden. Make sure to factor in bans as well when computing profit :)

If you do not have money, then i doubt you got proxies to run 5 accounts on. If you run 5 accounts on one ip/computer you will get flagged for gold farming fast.

Two accounts is tops per ip ideally. Use like two f2p accounts right now, sell cow hides or something until you got enough to buy a bond, 1.3-1.4m. Use the bond to get 14 day membership, use the p2p account to make more money, use the money from that to get another bond, then use the two, make money to get a good proxy. Run 4 accounts, with a private method you can find, even a method that makes 100k an hour is good. Running 4 accounts that make 100k an hour for 10 hours per day = 28m, you set aside money for membership fees and misc, such as accounts getting banned, and you are still left with more than $20 a week.

You can get from 0 to that stage within a week or two max.

Step 1. Get 1.4M and purchase the bond.

Step 2. Pick flax till 5000, get 10 crafting.

Step 3. Turn 5000 flax into bowstring. Should get you 550k

Step 4. Purchase more flax with that 550k. Turn to bowstring, sell, repeat.

Step 5. Make enough so that you can purchase flax and have enough to spin on 2 accounts

Step 6. Purchase bond on 2nd account, start doing bowstrings on both.

Step 7 (optional) Start using proxies so you can do the same steps on 3 or more accounts (you'll need to factor in proxy prices etc).

Step 8. Profit

You're money will start coming in after the 6th step. It'll take less than a week. Little bit of time investment but after that you're golden. Make sure to factor in bans as well when computing profit :)

This but LOL at 100k/hr. I would suggest at least 200-300k/hr if you want to be a successful goldfarmer. By doing methods that are 100k/hr you run the risk of losing all your investments before you make a profit. 100k/hr worked 4+ months ago but it doesn't work so well now.

This but LOL at 100k/hr. I would suggest at least 200-300k/hr if you want to be a successful goldfarmer. By doing methods that are 100k/hr you run the risk of losing all your investments before you make a profit. 100k/hr worked 4+ months ago but it doesn't work so well now.

Just a few weeks ago I did 10-83 crafting 24/7 spinning flax. I stopped at 83, still not banned. Could be that I was just lucky, but you'll never be able to tell. 

He's only trying to make 10$ a week though. 

Just a few weeks ago I did 10-83 crafting 24/7 spinning flax. I stopped at 83, still not banned. Could be that I was just lucky, but you'll never be able to tell. 

He's only trying to make 10$ a week though. 

Sounds like luck to me. If you did it over the Christmas/New Years period that would probably be the reason you survived too, because nobody got banned then. Either way that's only 1 account that lasted 6 days. I know 3 different people running Flax spinning farms om the scale of 50-100+ accounts and they last 1-3 days randomly on average. Sometimes there's good weeks and sometimes there's really bad weeks. 

Sounds like luck to me. If you did it over the Christmas/New Years period that would probably be the reason you survived too, because nobody got banned then. Either way that's only 1 account that lasted 6 days. I know 3 different people running Flax spinning farms om the scale of 50-100+ accounts and they last 1-3 days randomly on average. Sometimes there's good weeks and sometimes there's really bad weeks. 

Interesting. I'll give it a go in a few days, we'll see how long I'll last. 

Also, I got banned during the Christmas/New years period on my main :P

Archived