Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

That sounds safe. I once went 7 days 24/7 crafting bowstrings, didn't get banned at all. You'll need to find the sweet spot bro. We have a guide on the forums on how to minimize bans, you should check it out in the tutorials subsection. 

Checked the tutorial out! I just finished my 1hr doing oak, i got 220 cowhide in total = 57k gp, and i got 660 oak = 33k gp ;\ maybe cows takes a bit more effort by getting def like 10 or something but id love to just have like 5 accounts running oak, just suicide them all but 2 or more is higher ban rate i think you or someone said and for now id have to use my own ip

Checked the tutorial out! I just finished my 1hr doing oak, i got 220 cowhide in total = 57k gp, and i got 660 oak = 33k gp ;\ maybe cows takes a bit more effort by getting def like 10 or something but id love to just have like 5 accounts running oak, just suicide them all but 2 or more is higher ban rate i think you or someone said and for now id have to use my own ip

Yep, @Th3 said that. Mind as well just grind it out and get the 1.4M as quick as possible man. Bans are a bit less on the weekends based on my experience.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

It will be hard to accomplish as a free player as they tend to get banned so quickly. Get a membership and it is easy to make that/week.

• 3 months later...

Most people want to start instantly, but when they don't make money right away they forget they've already started. Learning is starting, not making the money.

Most people want to start instantly, but when they don't make money right away they forget they've already started. Learning is starting, not making the money.

When the thread is dead but you need post count.

When the thread is dead but you need post count.

Whole site is dead though mate. When you have threads from 1-2 months ago on page one, that isn;t an active userbase. If anything I'm contributing here. So silence unless you respond with dank memes pls.

Whole site is dead though mate. When you have threads from 1-2 months ago on page one, that isn;t an active userbase. If anything I'm contributing here. So silence unless you respond with dank memes pls.

images.jpeg

UNMqEIc.png

Proxy is per client, you fill out the proxy info on the dreambot launcher and launch it. All the tabs in the opened client will use the proxy, so if you want two dif proxies, you open two launchers with dif proxy settings. I do not believe you need a proxy for 1-2 accounts, you can run those on your personal ip.

Sell using http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-pricesor wait until GE comes out soon.

How do you do different proxies? I'm pretty sure my IP is flagged... I've gotten like 10 accounts banned. So having different proxies would really help me get around that. Please help !! D:

Archived