Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

Well im on RS07 now i think im going to try my luck here, i do have cyberghost  but how do you run a diff proxy for each RS window? And well im just trying to make $10 right now so im gonna try one or 2 accounts on rs07 doing cowhides maybe or woodcutting thanks for the advice though <3 appreciate it i will get to that once i get used to running 2 bots or so then move up to 2 more

Selling on rs07 seems hard though >_<

Well im on RS07 now i think im going to try my luck here, but how do you run a diff proxy for each RS window? And well im just trying to make $10 right now so im gonna try one or 2 accounts on rs07 doing cowhides maybe or woodcutting thanks for the advice though <3 appreciate it i will get to that once i get used to running 2 bots or so then move up to 2 more

Selling on rs07 seems hard though >_<

Proxy is per client, you fill out the proxy info on the dreambot launcher and launch it. All the tabs in the opened client will use the proxy, so if you want two dif proxies, you open two launchers with dif proxy settings. I do not believe you need a proxy for 1-2 accounts, you can run those on your personal ip.

Sell using http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-pricesor wait until GE comes out soon.

If you do not have money, then i doubt you got proxies to run 5 accounts on. If you run 5 accounts on one ip/computer you will get flagged for gold farming fast.

Two accounts is tops per ip ideally. Use like two f2p accounts right now, sell cow hides or something until you got enough to buy a bond, 1.3-1.4m. Use the bond to get 14 day membership, use the p2p account to make more money, use the money from that to get another bond, then use the two, make money to get a good proxy. Run 4 accounts, with a private method you can find, even a method that makes 100k an hour is good. Running 4 accounts that make 100k an hour for 10 hours per day = 28m, you set aside money for membership fees and misc, such as accounts getting banned, and you are still left with more than $20 a week.

You can get from 0 to that stage within a week or two max.

100k/hr without reqs is quite hard, you'll need to find a private scripter in order to script things that like for you. Either that or the script is already too overused, selling the item would be impossible because of mass farming, and ban rates would be incredibly high.

Best thing I suggested to him was flax to bs, yields 83gp profit per flax, so about 83k/hr. 

Thanks for both the replies guys, yeah i know i know that f2p is gonna suck but its physically impossible until i sell enough to buy a membership atleast on one account for now because my paypal is 0 right now after i just bought CS;GO so if i run 2 accounts do you think both should do cowhides or?

Thanks for both the replies guys, yeah i know i know that f2p is gonna suck but its physically impossible until i sell enough to buy a membership atleast on one account for now because my paypal is 0 right now after i just bought CS;GO so if i run 2 accounts do you think both should do cowhides or?

Yeah you could. Remember that the f2p accounts will have a 24 hour trade limit in which they can't give gold, but they can receive gold. I suggest you make those accounts now because f2p is releasing on the 19th, and so that by that time, you'll no longer have a trade limit. Currently you can still create accounts and play in f2p, but it'll expire in 2 weeks. That'll be voided though since on the 19th f2p is coming out, so you'll be able to have those accounts you create today. 

Farm enough for a bond, and farm enough for starting cash to buy flax with. Hope I've helped :) Don't forget to use the quote button as I said haha

Yeah you could. Remember that the f2p accounts will have a 24 hour trade limit in which they can't give gold, but they can receive gold. I suggest you make those accounts now because f2p is releasing on the 19th, and so that by that time, you'll no longer have a trade limit. Currently you can still create accounts and play in f2p, but it'll expire in 2 weeks. That'll be voided though since on the 19th f2p is coming out, so you'll be able to have those accounts you create today. 

Farm enough for a bond, and farm enough for starting cash to buy flax with. Hope I've helped :) Don't forget to use the quote button as I said haha

I didnt even know you could buy bonds on old school RS? :o 

Struggling on my starter account though i can see why RS07 is harder to bot on, im stuck at level 1 combat pretty much all the guides say i need an iron set which i cant afford so im trying to farm a bronze set cause i cant farm cowhides with no gear right? Might have to just do woodcutting and mining just because if i get banned i can get on a new fresh account with nothing on it and start farming

I didnt even know you could buy bonds on old school RS? :o 

Struggling on my starter account though i can see why RS07 is harder to bot on, im stuck at level 1 combat pretty much all the guides say i need an iron set which i cant afford so im trying to farm a bronze set cause i cant farm cowhides with no gear right? Might have to just do woodcutting and mining just because if i get banned i can get on a new fresh account with nothing on it and start farming

I dont think you can buy bonds on oldschool yet, but i know its coming soon, along with f2p. Yeah you're going to have to be a bit creative. Woodcutting has a super high ban rate though, I've done 1-60 woodcutting in a day, then the next day banned @ 70 woodcutting chopping yews. Take note this was on a members account, so imagine a f2p account...the ban rate would be much, much higher.

I dont think you can buy bonds on oldschool yet, but i know its coming soon, along with f2p. Yeah you're going to have to be a bit creative. Woodcutting has a super high ban rate though, I've done 1-60 woodcutting in a day, then the next day banned @ 70 woodcutting chopping yews. Take note this was on a members account, so imagine a f2p account...the ban rate would be much, much higher.

Yeah i can imagine it would be banned alot earlier i got one off RS3 banned after 20 minutes cutting oak xD Mining can be okay but i think all i could do on a basic f2p account with no gear is copper and tin is all i can really farm i think but i still need to make about 9-10m to be able to buy a membership so hopefully i could in 7 days by doing mining

Yeah i can imagine it would be banned alot earlier i got one off RS3 banned after 20 minutes cutting oak xD Mining can be okay but i think all i could do on a basic f2p account with no gear is copper and tin is all i can really farm i think but i still need to make about 9-10m to be able to buy a membership so hopefully i could in 7 days by doing mining

Well instead of "hoping", you should just manually compute it. GP/hr x hours played x days played = total profit. 9-10M in 7 days doing copper and tin is impossible. 

Well instead of "hoping", you should just manually compute it. GP/hr x hours played x days played = total profit. 9-10M in 7 days doing copper and tin is impossible. 

Its so annoying >< Im not giving up on it cause  i can see how easy it really is, its just me trying to get used to RS07 after 7 years or something again i guess im just gonna have to play myself on one of the accounts and get enough combat level to actually kill cows and then do cowhides on one, maybe on 2 if i see that its good money but just do mining and cowhide and see how that goes, even it takes 10 days or so to make enough to buy a membership i know once i make it i can use your method and make the $10 every 7 days

Does that sound like a good idea?

There isnt any combat leveling scripts on here by any chance that can get me like 1-15?

Archived