Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Courtesy announcement - market crash this week

oh_my_goth

Sounds like a ploy for people to sell their items so you can stock up on them and merch

:thinking:

Sounds like a ploy for people to sell their items so you can stock up on them and merch

:thinking:

Not at all.  I'm done with the merching scene that big.  My bot farm is giving me too many items, and my merch bots were buying other's people's mass-produced items instead of my own as I'd set them in GE for a higher-than average price to try and merch.  People caught on that some items would be profitteable, pizzas, pizza bases, flour, tomato, cheese.  I've used about 400k of my own items this week to try and recycle but the items are coming in in massive amounts from shop bots, and from merch bots.  I no longer have use for 400m in items.  I want GP.  Not items.  It worked well the first few months, I had good items, now people bot, and sell in ge, my bots would buy them.  It's no longer working out for me.  The grand exchange stock is more than my bots can buy, it is time for me to retreat and stop paying the crazy amount of money the script cost me per month.  in result to this, overight, other people that used GE, for example to sell their shop-bought chocolate dusts and/or bars.   Or to buy them from the grand Exchange at a low price!  Will no longer be the issue after my current items finish selling.  I will NOT stop botting, but I will stop hoarding items, the amount of accounts I had to make members to bypass the 4 hour limit is insane, especially when taking into account I already had 17 accounts buying those same items as well.  I'll change some botting up, and try different methods, as this is no longer doing it for me.  It requires too much of my own time

ur best items 400k pineapples (if this even is you)

Ge:

1653a98b5a57b6431d12d49626364fdd.png

Yea... 400k aint gonna crash that LUL

You don't understand anything.

Those 400k pineapples were sitting in my bank for months.  I'm now going to sell them.  Also, the pineapple rings were made by my own bots.  

My 17 bots all had Pineapples selling at a minimum of 120, some 130, a few at 150 to keep the prices over 100.  I am no longer going to do this.  Look at the pineapple prices in a week.  I am 100% sure it will crash.  As I will make sure of it.

Furthermroe: those statistics were created by my months of botting pineapples and buying them.  I explained this already.  If you don't believe, time will prove me right.

Look we think you're cool by posting this, you're obviously very clever man. It's obvious! Just next time make sure your story actually fits in reality. We (Botters) don't give two fucks on pricing, as long they make more money than invested it doesn't "really" matter. I don't quite understand why you're posting this my theory atm is you're using it as a flaming campaign to promote another bot client, as a result you've been reported. F2P methods are mainly small time methods that an extra 10 bots could crash, botting is becoming more competitive with constant desire to innovate costs blah blah blah.

What I'm saying is we don't give a fuck and your attempt to flame DreamBot can piss right off.

Look we think you're cool by posting this, you're obviously very clever man. It's obvious! Just next time make sure your story actually fits in reality. We (Botters) don't give two fucks on pricing, as long they make more money than invested it doesn't "really" matter. I don't quite understand why you're posting this my theory atm is you're using it as a flaming campaign to promote another bot client, as a result you've been reported. F2P methods are mainly small time methods that an extra 10 bots could crash, botting is becoming more competitive with constant desire to innovate costs blah blah blah.

What I'm saying is we don't give a fuck and your attempt to flame DreamBot can piss right off.

Botters don't give a fuck on pricings?  Mate, pricings is how you PROFIT.  You should give a fuck.  I did not one mention a single forum name that wasn't dreambot - report me all you want, I am not breaking any rules.  Flame dreambot?  You're over-reading everything too hard, and I was not directing anything towards anyone but one person so he'd know which forums I'm talking about, without "promoting"  anything, to the public, nor at all.  I do not bot F2p.  I've not a single time in my life botted f2p.  Where are you getting your information from?  No shit sherlock, 10 bots could crash pretty much anything, you're missreading what I'm saying.  Very annoyingly, too. 

1) This is in SPAM.

2) I was being friendly.  I was giving a heads up to people who "do give a fuck" this obviously isn't you, so fuck off my thread, politely. 

3) I've not shown any hate towards dreambot.  Saying my farm isn't entirely off here because I came from someplace else is not promoting anything, nor is it hate.  In my previous threads, or posts, I've shown nothing but support and have never flamed Dreambot.  May I remind you, again, that we're still in the "spam" section, where we virtually can say anything we would like, under certain circustances, which I believe I followed.

Your rudeness is the one that's out of line.  And for that, I've reported your post, as well.

You realize jagex could just look up who has this many pineapple rings or whatever and you are banned right?

yep.

Botters don't give a fuck on pricings?  Mate, pricings is how you PROFIT.  You should give a fuck.  I did not one mention a single forum name that wasn't dreambot - report me all you want, I am not breaking any rules.  Flame dreambot?  You're over-reading everything too hard, and I was not directing anything towards anyone but one person so he'd know which forums I'm talking about, without "promoting"  anything, to the public, nor at all.  I do not bot F2p.  I've not a single time in my life botted f2p.  Where are you getting your information from?  No shit sherlock, 10 bots could crash pretty much anything, you're missreading what I'm saying.  Very annoyingly, too. 

1) This is in SPAM.

2) I was being friendly.  I was giving a heads up to people who "do give a fuck" this obviously isn't you, so fuck off my thread, politely. 

3) I've not shown any hate towards dreambot.  Saying my farm isn't entirely off here because I came from someplace else is not promoting anything, nor is it hate.  In my previous threads, or posts, I've shown nothing but support and have never flamed Dreambot.  May I remind you, again, that we're still in the "spam" section, where we virtually can say anything we would like, under certain circustances, which I believe I followed.

Your rudeness is the one that's out of line.  And for that, I've reported your post, as well.

yep.

Enjoy the 1 star

Archived