Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Courtesy announcement - market crash this week

oh_my_goth

72bsyt.png

Yeah I figured they had a stars system I just didn't know why he'd rate me if we did not just trade for him to do so.  Regardless, what's that do?  It doesn't affect anything I would believe.  Won't make my money any less valuable to people so I do not know what his point was in doing that.  I'll accept it as a golden sticker.   Thank you for clearing it up for me, Just Chill.  For the record, @@Just Chill , I'm not a Cancer.  I'm an Aries.

Holy shit people try to keep it a little kinder, thanks.

There's nothing wrong with people having farms at other botting clients.

I mean OP, you were fiddling the line with advertising with the whole "scripts are more perfected there" and such, imo that was unnecessary information thrown in to explain why you were there and not here, which is pretty close to advertising.

Not close enough for me to really care.

I'm going to go ahead and not do any of the reports for this thread, since this is the spam section and most of the reports have to do with some kind of spam.

On topic:
    I'm unsure personally whether you are a large enough presence in the market to actually make an impact, but if you are then that's pretty impressive. I'm interested to see what happens to various items if you speak truly.

I know I've tanked flax a few times for shits and giggles, having 10 different accounts with like 20m flax in at 1 coin each.

Those accounts did get banned, though just as a heads up. If you dump a large enough quantity of items into GE at once to drastically tank the price, you might get noticed by some automated systems (I assume they have some systems in place to check large quantities of items being dumped) as it hurts the in game economy.

I mean OP, you were fiddling the line with advertising with the whole "scripts are more perfected there" and such, imo that was unnecessary information thrown in to explain why you were there and not here, which is pretty close to advertising.

I'm going to go ahead and not do any of the reports for this thread, since this is the spam section and most of the reports have to do with some kind of spam.

On topic:

I'm unsure personally whether you are a large enough presence in the market to actually make an impact, but if you are then that's pretty impressive. I'm interested to see what happens to various items if you speak truly.

I know I've tanked flax a few times for shits and giggles, having 10 different accounts with like 20m flax in at 1 coin each.

Those accounts did get banned, though just as a heads up. If you dump a large enough quantity of items into GE at once to drastically tank the price, you might get noticed by some automated systems (I assume they have some systems in place to check large quantities of items being dumped) as it hurts the in game economy.

rs official rules state its not allowed to price manipulate, (they did that after smoking mills made ancient staffs go to like 600k lul) so dumping huge amounts of items at stupid price's will trigger bans 

On topic:

I was unsure at a point too.  All this skepticism from other people are making me doubt it a little - but time will tell what the reality is.

rs official rules state its not allowed to price manipulate, (they did that after smoking mills made ancient staffs go to like 600k lul) so dumping huge amounts of items at stupid price's will trigger bans 

I did not know that, although it makes sense.  They're not stupid prices.  I'm not purposely trying to crash the economy, I'm just trying to get my items turned to gold.  I'm doing market, -5 & sometimes -10% (to insta-sell, then re-create offer back to market) Botting isn't allowed and we all do it, anything botters do isn't allowed, so I'll overlook that.  Besides, banning my throwaway lvl 3 accounts will not stop me from still getting approximately 50m in items a day and selling those through the GE.  I have too many items.  If they do get banned, my methods will make me more money, as bulk items would be getting removed from the Grand Exchange and my possession (kinda like a fresh start) so if that happens, I'd deffinitely benefit from the mass items if I am to have none prior.  Either way, that's a risk I am willing to take.  

2558fcd4d85959d8a2ecd49c07190c3a--angry-

ill rate u 1 star i swear on me mum

:unsure:

ur best items 400k pineapples (if this even is you)

Ge:

1653a98b5a57b6431d12d49626364fdd.png

Yea... 400k aint gonna crash that LUL

https://gyazo.com/6e947e76d71b9d088dc6a7e4084ec29c

Sorry for the link, I'm too much of a noob to know how to show the image as you did.

i call bs without proof

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Runescape/viewitem?obj=1973

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Chocolate_dust/viewitem?obj=1975

I know it doesn't prove anything, but it sure as hell does not disprove anything.  Lowest amount of traded this month.  I wonder why?

Archived