Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

• 4 weeks later...
    36 minutes ago, squadwiped said:

I start the bot and nothing happens :( and if i manually withdraw the items it'll do one run then open the bank and spam click the search button

Have you tried going into the client settings and enabling fresh start?

it just looks like the wine maker misclicks the search function instead of the deposit inventory button and instead of withdrawing new stuff it scrolls all the way to the bottom of my bank tab and sits there. Fresh start is enabled and the script set the zoom

• 2 weeks later...

Archived