Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

Just now, Shuuuby D00 said:

How do I look at the thread logs or where is that lol? I didn't even know that was such a thing.

Just by looking through the different responses on this thread :P if someone got banned, they'll say something.

• 1 month later...

big flaw in your script that potentially can be very dangerous and flagged as botting. It keeps on clicking deposit items (when bank interface open) twice and spam click it. So your textbox is full of "You have nothing to deposit." because all the items are already deposited on the first click, but it presses it again. No human would ever spam click or do it repetitively. please fix it asap. paid a lot of money for this

8 hours ago, dansmik said:

big flaw in your script that potentially can be very dangerous and flagged as botting. It keeps on clicking deposit items (when bank interface open) twice and spam click it. So your textbox is full of "You have nothing to deposit." because all the items are already deposited on the first click, but it presses it again. No human would ever spam click or do it repetitively. please fix it asap. paid a lot of money for this

I'll look into this tonight and push an update! :D Thanks for the report! For any future posters, if you have a complaint about the script, please make a post, as I enjoy making fixes like this to help you guys!

ok thanks baller. Please notify when you have updated so i can start the script again. hope it gets updated asap lol. will post any future issues if i find any

yoo baller hey man. how's progress on the "You have nothing to deposit."  fix. it keeps on spamming twice the deposit inventory into bank button when the bank interface is opened up. hence after a while your chatlogs will be full of "You have nothing to deposit." real players only press the button once. hope it gets fixed asap please. other than that script is good. 

just a heads up guys. don't use this script. it gets you banned. don't really care about the account but i knew it was going to get banned and detected anyways when doing wines. Scriptt keeps on spamming click the "Deposit items from inventory into bank" when in bank interface hence you will get shit load of "You have nothing to deposit" in your chatlog because you have already deposited it in your first click. no human would ever click the button again knowing that you have already deposited your items. watch out guys, this script is bannable regardless of the so-called "anti-ban" percentage. don't know if  scripter is active or not 

Archived