Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

please update your bug, it work working perfect for 4 days now it stopped opening the bank it wont open the bank so it collects the items please fix this as your bot made me come to 97 cooking everything was very good until now please fix it

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hi, I have been using your wine script for the last week flawlessly until today where there seems to be a bug with banking. the script will only run if bank is open, once ingredients are withdrawn and wine are made it doesn't go any further. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...

Archived