Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Wonderful Wines [Makes Jugs of Wine] [FASTEST COOKING XP IN GAME] [1900-2000+ per hour!] [Fastest winer on DB - pics to prove!] [0-100% antiban - YOU DECIDE] [SLEEK GUI] [USEFUL PAINT] [ONLY $2.99]

Im A Baller

Figured I should directly update this thread because I'm still being contacted about this.

Yes, I am active. No, this is not a currently active issue. I just tested the script for an hour straight without issue. Also, just a casual reminder that if you're going to bot, do it intelligently. Don't bot for 24 hours straight (or for 1 month continuously like the one who posted a couple weeks ago) and expect to not get banned. Even with the antiban on this script, there's only so much that can actually be done.

If any individual is having a problem with the script, feel free to send me a PM and the update will be live within 2 days.

• 3 weeks later...
    15 hours ago, BigJackieC said:

hey man just got the scrip its not working it wont withdraw any of the items from the bank

That's strange; would you mind PMing me a screenshot of what your inventory and bank look like when this happens?

inventory is empty and the grapes and jugs of water are my first two things items in the bank ive tried moving them around in the bank but it still wont withdraw them

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Archived