Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Hello! The scripts has worked great but I noticed that since today, the bot has randomly gone and banked for no reason at all. It still has food and/or guthans in the inventory and super combat potions, but uses a tab to bank, deposit & then run back to the gargoyles. This isn't a big inconvenience but just wanted to report this in.

5 hours ago, Krawa said:

Hello! The scripts has worked great but I noticed that since today, the bot has randomly gone and banked for no reason at all. It still has food and/or guthans in the inventory and super combat potions, but uses a tab to bank, deposit & then run back to the gargoyles. This isn't a big inconvenience but just wanted to report this in.

I believe when Jagex updates the cache and you haven't restarted dreambot, it messes with the recognition of food. To fix it, you should be able to close the client, delete the JagexCache folder, and then try running it again.

6 hours ago, Xephy said:

I believe when Jagex updates the cache and you haven't restarted dreambot, it messes with the recognition of food. To fix it, you should be able to close the client, delete the JagexCache folder, and then try running it again.

Alright I'll try, good to know!

Hey i just bought this script and all it does is bank and then doesn't take anything out...

Am i missing something, because i have everything in the bank.

Thanks in advance, i would appreciate a speedy response :)

2 hours ago, Shanian said:

Hey i just bought this script and all it does is bank and then doesn't take anything out...

Am i missing something, because i have everything in the bank.

Thanks in advance, i would appreciate a speedy response :)

At first glance, I'd say to close your client, delete JagexCache (should be located in C:/Users/You/Here). It's likely that you just need an updated cache. If that doesn't help, shoot me a PM and a friend request on discord and we'll set up a time to screen share and figure out what's causing your issue.

Hey! First of all I just want to say that I love this script and it has been near (practically) flawless for me!
    Something I have noticed though is that the bot sometimes rightclicks a gargoyle and then stays idle for like a second before moving the mouse again (to "close" the rightclick menu, if that makes sense) could this somehow get fixed or is it inevitable?

Hey man!
    just bought the scripts - and everything works combat wise... BUT when it uses Kharyrll teleport tabs, it just stands still in the pub. I got the folowing from the console:

• [ERROR]18:15:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Long cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.getID(GameObject.java:160) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.getRealID(GameObject.java:211) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.getComposite(GameObject.java:222) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.PathFinder.getObstacle(PathFinder.java:330) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.PathFinder.lambda$finalizePath$5(PathFinder.java:196) at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.PathFinder.finalizePath(PathFinder.java:188) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.astar.AStarPathFinder.calculate(AStarPathFinder.java:165) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.astar.AStarPathFinder.calculate(AStarPathFinder.java:50) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:96) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Archived