Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

20 hours ago, KruelOxygen said:

What's the ban rate look like with a script like this? Say botting 2-10 hours a day max w/ breaks/anti ban features

Some people have reported lasting 30+ days at 12+ hours a day.

4 hours ago, I KO I said:

May I please have a trial?

Also, will this swap to Guthans when low HP when needed?

Authed for 24 hours. And yes, if you select the "Use guthan to heal" checkbox.

1 hour ago, Xephy said:

Authed for 24 hours. And yes, if you select the "Use guthan to heal" checkbox.

Thanks! Script is working beautifully so far. Is there any way to toggle the GUI on to see the run time?

4 minutes ago, I KO I said:

Thanks! Script is working beautifully so far. Is there any way to toggle the GUI on to see the run time?

If you run the DBLauncher.jar that you downloaded instead of the client.jar in your DB folder, then the paint will show up. This is the same for any script.

edit: the client.jar isn't meant to be ran as a standalone launcher.

6 minutes ago, Xephy said:

If you run the DBLauncher.jar that you downloaded instead of the client.jar in your DB folder, then the paint will show up. This is the same for any script.

edit: the client.jar isn't meant to be ran as a standalone launcher.

Ahhh, okay. dblauncher.jar won't launch on a Mac after clicking the "launch client" so having to use the client.jar.

Would client.jar cause the script to not function properly? Because I've caught the script punching gargoyles (not equipping whip after using guthans) and trying to heal with guthan spear but not equipping guthan body and helm.

Uhh, it shouldn't effect the logic within the script, but perhaps your frame rate is too low and is causing missclicks? I'll gladly look into it if you send me your client settings.

Purchased the script today and loving it. Would you be able to make a toggle function so that it picks up hard clue scrolls? Checked it a couple times and noticed it got a clue scroll but left it on the ground.

4 hours ago, I KO I said:

Purchased the script today and loving it. Would you be able to make a toggle function so that it picks up hard clue scrolls? Checked it a couple times and noticed it got a clue scroll but left it on the ground.

Screenshot the item name and PM me it and I'll add that to the drop table indefinitely. Glad you like it

3 hours ago, Xephy said:

Screenshot the item name and PM me it and I'll add that to the drop table indefinitely. Glad you like it

Done. Thanks again!

Archived