Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

When starting script with all required items in inventory the script attempts to bank. It deposits your inventory and the script crashes. I think it had something to do with the recent update?

Does the debug console say anything? Detailed information is paramount to finding where the problem lies. I'll look into it right now, but I may need you to point me in the right direction.

Does the debug console say anything? Detailed information is paramount to finding where the problem lies. I'll look into it right now, but I may need you to point me in the right direction.

I'll check it in a few hours and post it here.

Love the script think the only thing would be better hop if x amount of players as it can sometimes get quite crowded after i afk for a few hours

Love the script think the only thing would be better hop if x amount of players as it can sometimes get quite crowded after i afk for a few hours

That is a wonderful idea. I'll put that in the to-do plans for the script :)

Does the debug console say anything? Detailed information is paramount to finding where the problem lies. I'll look into it right now, but I may need you to point me in the right direction

Sorry man, I forgot about it. I just tried again and it looked like it was going well and I went afk for 3 hours. I came back and it was dead with 0 kills.

nmxUfFU.jpg

Sorry man, I forgot about it. I just tried again and it looked like it was going well and I went afk for 3 hours. I came back and it was dead with 0 kills.

nmxUfFU.jpg

Shoot me a PM with your exact startup settings, gear setup, start location, inventory setup, and preferably the entire error so I can see what line of code the NullPointerException is being thrown at and we'll get this resolved ASAP.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, when I try to start the script it says "banking" indefinitely and says null for all armor and weapons, then it proceeds to just not move at all.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, when I try to start the script it says "banking" indefinitely and says null for all armor and weapons, then it proceeds to just not move at all.

Are you starting the script with your preferred platebody, legs, helmet, weapon equipped? If not, that's probably the issue. If you have any further questions or need me to debug this with you, please shoot me a PM, Skype message, or discord message (all information located in my signature) and I'll help you as soon as possible :)

Archived