Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

2 hours ago, Jaykwon said:

My smart agro check box wont go green its been hit or miss the passed 12 hrs sometimes restarting the script was working but now its not working at all i check smart agro box on start up have the money in my inventory it just wont highlight green.

Hey, are you seeing any errors in the debug console? The box doesn't turn green immediately. The script must activate smart aggro first, or you can activate it manually. To activate it manually, use a teleport for example.

3 hours ago, Vallah said:

Bot is not starting. I think update issues with rs. Doesn't select account on client there for won't allow bot to work

The game updated. Please wait for the client developers to update the client 🙂

1 minute ago, zirtrix said:

I was banned on day 3 of using this. Probably 20 hours of use.

I'm sorry to hear that. Had you been using other scripts recently on that account?

# Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Increased waiting time before starting a break
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    1 minute ago, master333 said:

doesn't drink potions,  tries clicking on a corner , this is happening for 2 weeks now 

Hey, please update your client by running the DBLauncher.jar file.

@Hashtag, Sorry if it's just be being daft, but would you mind explaining something to me?

To enable smart aggro, I needed to have 10,000gp in inventory, which I have, however, this is what I encountered.

I started running the script, enabling smart aggro, before going onto the isle. Then the bot seems to have chosen to pay the fee to go the the isle, but then immediately return to shore. I've replicated this and now I'm 20k down 😧

Am I being daft and there's something I don't understand? Please let me know. Otherwise, the script is fantastic!

20 hours ago, mlxp said:

@Hashtag, Sorry if it's just be being daft, but would you mind explaining something to me?

To enable smart aggro, I needed to have 10,000gp in inventory, which I have, however, this is what I encountered.

I started running the script, enabling smart aggro, before going onto the isle. Then the bot seems to have chosen to pay the fee to go the the isle, but then immediately return to shore. I've replicated this and now I'm 20k down 😧

Am I being daft and there's something I don't understand? Please let me know. Otherwise, the script is fantastic!

Hey, the script should not immediately return to shore. Before returning, it should walk on the island a bit. Didn't it do that?