Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

9 hours ago, Preluxe said:

Hey there brother, I recommended your scripts quite alot and even tho other scripts keep getting me banned, I'm still going strong. I've had this script active on a new account for over 1 week now (with a total break time of 3 hours lol). Can provide some Screenshots of incredible XP gains over days of non stop runtime if you PLEASE ADD DIVINE MAGIC POTIONS. Divine range and super combat potions are working so good, why u hating on magicians...

Many others including myself have asked for this months ago :( Besides that tho, great script 9.5/10 ! :)

Hey, thanks for the message. I'll add divine magic potions to my to do list 🙂

On 3/13/2022 at 8:32 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the message. I'll add divine magic potions to my to do list 🙂

Thanks, I'm sure it doesn't take long to add and I have atleast 2 Clanmates that would buy the Script if Divine Magic Potions were available. Please make it happen <3 

I believe after today's (3/16/2022) client update, the bot is now having issues when it goes to reset aggresiveness.  It goes the distances, then gets stuck and it does not return.  I've selected nearest tile and player spot.  Same issue.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:22 AM, bubblebuddy9 said:

I believe after today's (3/16/2022) client update, the bot is now having issues when it goes to reset aggresiveness.  It goes the distances, then gets stuck and it does not return.  I've selected nearest tile and player spot.  Same issue.

Hey, could you capture a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck at the location it's trying to reset the aggro. Also, have you tried the Smart Aggro feature?

• 2 weeks later...
    # Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.32 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue with breaks that occurred randomly
    Thanks!

6 hours ago, Vallah said:

hey hashtag, the bot isint re aggroing. just stands there while crabs dont attack. just seen it now first time.

Hey, any chance I could see a screenshot of your game screen and debug console when it's standing there? Are you using smart aggro?

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance I could see a screenshot of your game screen and debug console when it's standing there? Are you using smart aggro?

I've used smart agro it was fine I used without smart agro it was fine till randomly this happend not sure why but I'll try get one when I get home from work tonight