Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

How does food amount work? I have 300+ meat pies in the bank and when I have run out of food it goes to the bank but never extracts more and continuously walks back and forth by the bank...

15 hours ago, Larry121314 said:

How does food amount work? I have 300+ meat pies in the bank and when I have run out of food it goes to the bank but never extracts more and continuously walks back and forth by the bank...

Hey, could you try other type of food than a pie? I believe the script doesn't know how to properly eat them. Also, try moving all the required items to the first row of your first bank tab.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:41 PM, Kingk0ngd0ng said:

Hi, i've used the program previously but just came back and it's no longer withdrawing food from the bank. https://pasteboard.co/35L92e3hSKdg.png link to the screenshot of Console. It just sits and attempts to withdraw the food, I've tried moving the food to the top of the bank, then into tab 1 and no change.

Hey, please try clearing your jagexcache directory at C:\Users\You\. Let me know if that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hey loving the script so far. Only thing I would like is when you reset aggro it clicks right to the perfect crab spot via the mini map.... every time. I feel like this can be picked up as its unlikely for the average player to have to skill level or knowledge to land right were you need to be via the mini map.   Just my 2 cents!

10 hours ago, Max50 said:

Hey loving the script so far. Only thing I would like is when you reset aggro it clicks right to the perfect crab spot via the mini map.... every time. I feel like this can be picked up as its unlikely for the average player to have to skill level or knowledge to land right were you need to be via the mini map.   Just my 2 cents!

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Awesome script so far. 

Suggestion: not really needed but would help with leaving the bot on for longer periods.

When I train this way manually its pretty common for me to not notice iv lost aggression, so ill pretty randomly come back and realize and reset. If you could make it do that every now and then that would look very realistic. Perhaps even letting it log out for a few minutes or so on the rare occasion.

Just my 2 cents! thanks for the great script.

I have noticed that if I run it with an pretty much full inventory starting on crab claw it will reset the aggro right away by going to the bank and refilling which is a bit unrealistic given I still have pots and plenty of food. 

1 hour ago, Max50 said:

Awesome script so far. 

Suggestion: not really needed but would help with leaving the bot on for longer periods.

When I train this way manually its pretty common for me to not notice iv lost aggression, so ill pretty randomly come back and realize and reset. If you could make it do that every now and then that would look very realistic. Perhaps even letting it log out for a few minutes or so on the rare occasion.

Just my 2 cents! thanks for the great script.

I have noticed that if I run it with an pretty much full inventory starting on crab claw it will reset the aggro right away by going to the bank and refilling which is a bit unrealistic given I still have pots and plenty of food. 

Hey, thanks for the feedback and suggestions, I really appreciate it!

Hey there brother, I recommended your scripts quite alot and even tho other scripts keep getting me banned, I'm still going strong. I've had this script active on a new account for over 1 week now (with a total break time of 3 hours lol). Can provide some Screenshots of incredible XP gains over days of non stop runtime if you PLEASE ADD DIVINE MAGIC POTIONS. Divine range and super combat potions are working so good, why u hating on magicians...

Many others including myself have asked for this months ago :( Besides that tho, great script 9.5/10 ! :)