Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

Deadlines just suck for them, but the community wants to get an estimate. Even if it's a rough estimate, it can help ease the anticipation.

It would be nice to have even a rough ETA, who cares if it's off by a few weeks/a month or two, as long as we know it's coming out soon

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Found another site.

Botted a base 50 zerker. 60/80/45/80/75 right now.

No ban.

No plans to ever return to this site again.

I hope you change your mind! This site has a really great community, something that others don't have to offer.

I don't understand why you're getting pout-y when they have a professional reason not to release an ETA for a future project that doesn't even impede the regular function of the current project, which is working very well at the moment! 

Your jimmies get rustled far too easily, lad, might I suggest you wear comfier pants?