Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Queue To Help With Antiban

Flying Low

The ability to queue different scripts would be really helpful. For example:

Run Script 1 (for x minutes)

Break (optional)

Run Script 2 (for y minutes)

Break (optional)

Run Script 3 (for z minutes)

Etc

(x,y,z = user defined run lengths)

I think this will also help with antiban since it will make gameplay look more human.

The ability to queue different scripts would be really helpful. For example:

Run Script 1 (for x minutes)

Break (optional)

Run Script 2 (for x minutes)

Break (optional)

Run Script 3 (for x minutes)

Etc

(x = user defined run length)

I think this will also help with antiban since it will make gameplay look more human.

See @Pandemic people DO want it :P

Yes this and more wide spread integration with startup params.

Thats up to the scripters. If you suggest additions I'm sure theyd be glad to add them to their scripts.

The trouble is having to handle the GUI input of each script (if applicable), as well as the fact that some scripts need to be started in certain areas, with certain inventories and things.

Not saying it'd be impossible, just a bit of a pain to implement for the devs.

you would need be sure that each script has startup parameters and they are configured to run with them without using GUI. Also needing to know each script parameter format would be hard for the client devs

Did the client not have this before?

It did, before the JavaFx & client customization re-design I think.

The trouble is having to handle the GUI input of each script (if applicable), as well as the fact that some scripts need to be started in certain areas, with certain inventories and things.

Not saying it'd be impossible, just a bit of a pain to implement for the devs.

I believe the way it worked before was that when you scheduled a script the client would execute the onStart() method. This allowed for the script's GUI to be initialized and the user to enter their options. From what I remember it worked fairly well. 

Archived