Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, Shanian said:

Hey, able to give me a trial for this script? If it works smoothly i will definitely buy it afterwards :)

sent trial

@Neffarion One feature request (or really is more like a missing feature).

If I G.E. enable a task, I.E. tell the script to sell unfinished potions when finished, it won't collect the money generated from once it finishes selling.

The end goal i am going for is:

1. Clean Herb / Buy more herb until out of money (or a set amt)

2. Combine cleaned herb with vial of water for UNF potion until out of materials, then sell on the G.E.

3. Wait until above offer completes

4. Buy more herb to clean and eventually selll... and repeat.

I was looking in the GUI, is there anyway currently for this to be done?

Bought this script today. First time trying to use it (making attack potions). The script won't open my bank. If I open the bank myself, the script withdraws the items and starts to use them, however if I level up the script freezes and stops. And again, if an inventory finishes the bot doesn't open the bank. 

Bot isnt openning the bank either on my end. 

----

It might have been an update in rs, so might have been covert mode causing the bug. 

Edited by h0lybyte

1 hour ago, h0lybyte said:

----

It might have been an update in rs, so might have been covert mode causing the bug. 

2 hours ago, A Lime said:

Bought this script today. First time trying to use it (making attack potions). The script won't open my bank. If I open the bank myself, the script withdraws the items and starts to use them, however if I level up the script freezes and stops. And again, if an inventory finishes the bot doesn't open the bank. 

RuneScape updated today, so some things changed internally.

If you look at the debug console while executing it sayings "An unexpected error occurred", when it tries to bank.

My guess is Bank option / Bank NPC name changed slightly or something.

2 hours ago, h0lybyte said:

----

Actually, I just took a look at it.

The problem is he is trying to cast a Long to an Integer.

For those who don't know what that means, he is basically trying to put a large number inside a container that is too small for it to fit.

Probably due to the RS update.

The game was updated and the client needed to be patched. This goes for almost all Thursdays.

Redownload the DBLauncher and launch it from there