Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Purchased script and has worked well so far. I got to making stamina pots and the program opens up my bank, closes the bank and then goes and logs out. I have the crystals and 4 dose super energy pots. I set the settings of the script to do special potions -> stamina pots. 

Not completely sure on this but I believe It is set to detect 3 doses not 4

How do I make it NOT buy vials... Like, I don't want to buy vials every damn time, that makes the bot pretty obvious, does it not? Seems like you'd probably just have like 20k vials in bank and buy the herbs when funds are out.

Just kidding... 

"Don't highlight the vial, idiot."

Edited by username12354

How do I make it NOT buy vials... Like, I don't want to buy vials every damn time, that makes the bot pretty obvious, does it not? Seems like you'd probably just have like 20k vials in bank and buy the herbs when funds are out.

Just kidding... 

"Don't highlight the vial, idiot."

Hahaha

I guess you figured it out

Hahaha

I guess you figured it out

I did, now my next thing is this - Basically, I currently only have like 4.2m, so I can buy about 600 grimy ranarrs at a time, and then make 600 unf potions, rinse and repeat, but the problem I'm having is that if I set it to buy/sell in GE, if I say - only have like 80k in bank, and need the unf pots to sell to be able to buy the next batch, the bot basically just takes the 80k and tries to buy 600 anyway, rather than waiting and collecting the funds from ge once pots have sold - is there any way me to configure it for poor people mode?

Doing stamina pots again. Switched over to 3-dose since the script doesn't recognize 4-dose. Currently tried to run the script twice. First time had the crystals and the pots in my inventory, script clicked on crystal then pot. It would continue to do just that. it wouldn't combine the two. Second time, left stuff in bank. Script opened the bank and clicked on deposit all items and now just hovers over deposit all items. 

I used this two times with literally all of the anti-ban settings on except check ge offers, because I had none in, the anti-ban frequency on 9, only using it for less than two hours at a time, and my account was banned. I'd like a refund.

I used this two times with literally all of the anti-ban settings on except check ge offers, because I had none in, the anti-ban frequency on 9, only using it for less than two hours at a time, and my account was banned. I'd like a refund.

Sorry for your loss, but you should know what you are up to when you bot (read faq on the main post).

There's no refunds for banned accounts, just like any other script on Dreambot.

Sorry for your loss, but you should know what you are up to when you bot (read faq on the main post).

There's no refunds for banned accounts, just like any other script on Dreambot.

Okay, so how do I stop the monthly recurring then?