Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Any update on it now collecting coins straight away? It only collects coins after the 2nd time it sells the item and not after the first time 

18 hours ago, andyizcool said:

Any update on it now collecting coins straight away? It only collects coins after the 2nd time it sells the item and not after the first time 

I already sent a small change in the script, needs to be approved. Anyway, I must warn that that the script will never pick up the cash if the order is not completely finished

• 2 weeks later...

** BUG REPORT ** 

As of my purchase date (July 4th, 2018), the script pulls materials for herblore from the wrong tab in the bank. 

E.g I need material1 and material2 which are in slot1 and slot2 in tab 1 to make potions - script pulls items from slot1 and slot2 in tab 2, then sits there in error. 

58 minutes ago, youngrhetoric said:

** BUG REPORT ** 

As of my purchase date (July 4th, 2018), the script pulls materials for herblore from the wrong tab in the bank. 

E.g I need material1 and material2 which are in slot1 and slot2 in tab 1 to make potions - script pulls items from slot1 and slot2 in tab 2, then sits there in error. 

You should put everything near each other on the main default tab (the first one). Also make sure your client is updated

• 5 weeks later...

hey neffarrion. i bought your 99 fletcher once and got me to 99 fletching amazingly. So interested in buying this, but before that can i have a two day trial if possible? i want to test it out before going straight to 99 with this 

5 hours ago, dansmik said:

hey neffarrion. i bought your 99 fletcher once and got me to 99 fletching amazingly. So interested in buying this, but before that can i have a two day trial if possible? i want to test it out before going straight to 99 with this 

Sent you trial

Would be flawless if you could take a look at the stupid left clicking it does randomly after starting a task(like making unfinished potions). :( ruins the inventory pretty similar to the problem with random left clicking after starting mining a new ore at DMM in your miner.  @Neffarion

E: Seems like its not misclicking as much, (now it seems legit) as long as I enable hovering over bank. 

Also, antiban is usable on this. :) 

Edited by Turbo