Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

This script looks broken perhaps with the latest update? It opens the bank and the mouse just hovers around within a small 1 tile space in the middle of the bank space and it just sits there more minutes. It looks very bot-like and its not withdrawing any herbs and going to task. I have the appropriate settings (default zoom and window size) as well. Halp

This script looks broken perhaps with the latest update? It opens the bank and the mouse just hovers around within a small 1 tile space in the middle of the bank space and it just sits there more minutes. It looks very bot-like and its not withdrawing any herbs and going to task. I have the appropriate settings (default zoom and window size) as well. Halp

Just tested, its not broken.

I ask that you update your Dreambot launcher (download new one above) and delete the jagex cache folder (C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache).

If you still find anything wrong though, dont hesitate to send me a pm with info on the issue. I will try to help you

Edited by Neffarion

Will do and I'll get back to you thanks.

Just tested, its not broken.

I ask that you update your Dreambot launcher (download new one above) and delete the jagex cache folder (C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache).

If you still find anything wrong though, dont hesitate to send me a pm with info on the issue. I will try to help you

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

sent

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I seem to be having a problem. I set the tasks up so it made Harralander potions first, and the next task was to make Combat potions. Once it gets to that task, it goes in the bank and the status says "checking supplies." After a few seconds, it closes the bank and logs out. It's as if the script doesn't detect that I have the desert goat horn and harralander potion.

• 2 weeks later...