Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Love to check this bad boy out! Will post proggy! 

Enjoy =)

I liked the old version before you had the big update :(. Mostly works fine for me, doesnt bank partially drunken prayer pots. Also whenever my absorbtion potions run out and my character dies the script eats the rock cake down to 1 HP outside of the dream near the rewards chest, extremely risky.

Hey, I am improving the script all the time. I had to do the big update as the old code was very badly organized and it was a pain for me to try to remember what I had written a long time ago. So this big update helps me to tweak the script easier and it also is more resource frienly. I'll be fixing these flaws in the next update =)

I use overloads and absorbtions. The script is flawless in my eyes. Amazing job Hashtag. Getting 99 mage through Black salamders now. The tar costs 4 gp, so 99 mage is just a matter of time hahaha. Who thought you could make money while getting 99 mage? Thanks for my 99 atk, str, and ranged too.

I use overloads and absorbtions. The script is flawless in my eyes. Amazing job Hashtag. Getting 99 mage through Black salamders now. The tar costs 4 gp, so 99 mage is just a matter of time hahaha. Who thought you could make money while getting 99 mage? Thanks for my 99 atk, str, and ranged too.

Lol, how much xp/hr are you getting with salamanders?

Update: Just got BANNED. I had a good run though....

In the span of a month, I got 85-99 att, 90-99 str, and I was just starting range, went from 84-86 before getting banned.

Sucks, but oh well.

Edited by npg323

Lol, how much xp/hr are you getting with salamanders?

Update: Just got BANNED. I had a good run though....

In the span of a month, I got 85-99 att, 90-99 str, and I was just starting range, went from 84-86 before getting banned.

Sucks, but oh well.

I am very sorry to hear that! =(

Hey man, finishing up some skills and looking at buying your script next week to finally level my combat. Getting 70/70/70 at the minute. Is the optimal setup without using ppots just full dharoks with ovls / abs? Or what can you recommend?

still fails to deposit empty prayer pots...you updated it, it works fine in game but then sits at the bank for hours on end attempting to withdraw 28 prayer pots without depositing the empty vials. it even logged itself out after a while. 

Hey man, finishing up some skills and looking at buying your script next week to finally level my combat. Getting 70/70/70 at the minute. Is the optimal setup without using ppots just full dharoks with ovls / abs? Or what can you recommend?

Yes, the best setup is to have overloads and absorptions with rock cake.

still fails to deposit empty prayer pots...you updated it, it works fine in game but then sits at the bank for hours on end attempting to withdraw 28 prayer pots without depositing the empty vials. it even logged itself out after a while. 

I am working on this!