Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I just bought this and it just won't work. I start the script and it automatically logs out and then it just stays there, doing nothing.. what might be the problem

Is the current task "Barrel"? What if you manually move the character next to the barrels?

Yes the task is barrel, i haven't tried resetting it. But it should be easy to do, just start a match with 1 overload does and watch it not able to restock

When you leave NMZ ur autocast resets, is it possible to make the bot re-enable it whenever it enters a new NMZ instance?

This may be added in the future.

Yes the task is barrel, i haven't tried resetting it. But it should be easy to do, just start a match with 1 overload does and watch it not able to restock

I just tried it and everything was working well. How many doses do you have in your inventory and how many potions did you input for it to take per dream?

im running a 16:7 inventory setup (16 absorbs / 7 overloads) and a rock cake. The bot is about to run out im going to watch it again and test with walking to the barrel. (eta 10min)

runs out of overload
    leaves dream
    goes to barrel
    buys pots
    stopts completely dosent even close buying interface

pausing script walking to barrel::
    nothing is happening bot just stops at task barrel

https://gyazo.com/aaef61a6929463f481ff22f107fc43ea

console

https://gyazo.com/54ec55a420cc0a69a516d2aea302f037

I just withdrew all pots and it still does not restart the dream, the bot seems to breake completely

im running a 16:7 inventory setup (16 absorbs / 7 overloads) and a rock cake. The bot is about to run out im going to watch it again and test with walking to the barrel. (eta 10min)

runs out of overload
    leaves dream
    goes to barrel
    buys pots
    stopts completely dosent even close buying interface

pausing script walking to barrel::
    nothing is happening bot just stops at task barrel

https://gyazo.com/aaef61a6929463f481ff22f107fc43ea

console

https://gyazo.com/54ec55a420cc0a69a516d2aea302f037

I just withdrew all pots and it still does not restart the dream, the bot seems to breake completely

Are you running the client with fixed mode and default zoom? It seems like you have it zoomed out. Double check that.

yea script dosent even start if its not default zoom and fixed^^ 

Little update on my part: Bot seems to be able to run with a 18:9 inventory because it drinks all potions so the inventory is completely clear and it is able to restock pots. So it seems, gonna watch it more today to verify it more. 

hey, any chance i'm using the wrong settings? set it up for prayer pot usage, it runs fine till my pots run out, I die then it returns to the bank where it spam clicks attempting to withdraw 28 more pots without depositing the empty vials. i dont know if this is an error on the script or my behalf! thanks and keep putting out these great scripts!

hey, any chance i'm using the wrong settings? set it up for prayer pot usage, it runs fine till my pots run out, I die then it returns to the bank where it spam clicks attempting to withdraw 28 more pots without depositing the empty vials. i dont know if this is an error on the script or my behalf! thanks and keep putting out these great scripts!

I'll be checking this issue out today. Thanks for reporting it! =)

I liked the old version before you had the big update :(. Mostly works fine for me, doesnt bank partially drunken prayer pots. Also whenever my absorbtion potions run out and my character dies the script eats the rock cake down to 1 HP outside of the dream near the rewards chest, extremely risky.