Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy!

So i purchased the bot and everytime i try to run it it just logs me out??

Open the debug console to find out why. Tools > Debugging > Debug console.

It says there is an error with the bot and to report it to the developer. doesnt say what it is but the bot does not drop finished pots anymore, it drinks 4 prayer pots then leaves the game and goes to bank to get more but keeps banking and bringing out pots and repeats. 

It says there is an error with the bot and to report it to the developer. doesnt say what it is but the bot does not drop finished pots anymore, it drinks 4 prayer pots then leaves the game and goes to bank to get more but keeps banking and bringing out pots and repeats. 

If you could copy and paste the error line here, it would help me a lot!

script is not working for me either, it just logs out when being started

also the last time i used it, it got stuck when logging back in, it doesnt unluck the coffer ( bank pin needed before talking to get the dream )

it needs to log in when logging out (for example because of lag or 4 hour logout ) 

best,

f

• [ERROR]16:51:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

the bot doesnt work. id just like a refund please.

script is not working for me either, it just logs out when being started

also the last time i used it, it got stuck when logging back in, it doesnt unluck the coffer ( bank pin needed before talking to get the dream )

it needs to log in when logging out (for example because of lag or 4 hour logout ) 

best,

f

Hey login and bank pin stuff is handled by the client only if you add your account details to the account manager.

• [ERROR]16:51:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

the bot doesnt work. id just like a refund please.

I am very sorry for it not working for you. Unfortunately that error doesn't tell me anything that could help me fix it. If you still could check what is causing that error by running the script with the debug console open. What is it trying to do when the error gets printed?