Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

348rdlf.png 

Heres 9 hours of progress. I'm currently just using void, broad bolts, and absorbs. Cheapest way to 99 cause blowpipe takes cash. ~64k/hr xp with void is meh....but its basically the most profitable way cause I'm getting loads of NMZ points. Can anyone suggest faster ways of training range while not spending too much money?

348rdlf.png

Heres 9 hours of progress. I'm currently just using void, broad bolts, and absorbs. Cheapest way to 99 cause blowpipe takes cash. ~64k/hr xp with void is meh....but its basically the most profitable way cause I'm getting loads of NMZ points. Can anyone suggest faster ways of training range while not spending too much money?

64K ranged experience per hour is not bad at all, I would advise you use monsters with a lower ranged defence though, you would be able to increase it to around 70k P/h providing you have the correct quests completed!

Hey Hashtag, you should have an option : where it lets you either stand on the tile where it gives you the most xp OR it lets you stand anywhere and fight. The reason for this suggestion is so that if you're using absorbs, you can stand in a corner and only 1 enemy can hit you at a time, so you can take more extreme potions and less absorbs hence can stay for longer. Just a suggestion. Still loving this script, once again, thanks so much!

Tried it out now, very nice script! However, what would you suggest as the best setup for a pure to train strength? I never play NMZ so I'm not really familiar with it.

So I mean: Which powerups, how many of which potions and like general stuff (money in coffers, potions in bank).

Thanks!

Hey man i just got banned for botting using your script for 2 days. I have VIP and was using covert mode. I was botting for 2 hour intervals and took a random break for 1-3 hours. I botted 6 hours ONLY a day. Thanks, the script was flawless but the camera rotation would not rotate and i think that is what got me. Can you implement camera rotation? I watched babysat it all the time and it would never rotate. Edit: I was banned for 2 days. 

Edited by brownie12