Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I'm using dharoks method with prayer, rock cake and granite maul as special wep with power surge on. 

After using granite maul with power surge, its not switching back to dharok axe...

Edited by sweglord420

It does flick Rapid heal if you select the option in GUI.

I gained around 800k exp on a account last night (strength) 

haha. thanks!

will consider buying this i think

i have been using this bot for a week now and i would say that it is the best script i have ever used. Just one small thing, is there any way you could add XP/hr we are gaining? would really appreciate!

I upvoted the post, 24 hour trial please?

Enjoy!

I'm using dharoks method with prayer, rock cake and granite maul as special wep with power surge on. 

After using granite maul with power surge, its not switching back to dharok axe...

Try to set your keybindings to default. If it doesn't help, I'll take a look.

I gained around 800k exp on a account last night (strength) 

haha. thanks!

will consider buying this i think

If you plan on buying it, make sure you enter my giveaway! And thank you for the support.

i have been using this bot for a week now and i would say that it is the best script i have ever used. Just one small thing, is there any way you could add XP/hr we are gaining? would really appreciate!

I am glad you like it! Make sure you enter my bond giveaway, you are guaranteed to win at least 100k OSRS gold for free. Click the banner in my signature for more info.

I'll see what I can do about the suggestion.

Does it have any anti-ban incorporated? What I mean to say is if the program is used maybe 2-4 hours a day, what are the chances of a ban? Im thinking about using this to train a main boss hunter account. 

Thanks 

Hi, Quick question the script looks great. Just wondering, since now you can eat dwarven cake through your absorption is it still prayer flicking or is it going to just take a bite out of the cake?? Sorry if the question doesnt make sense.

Hi, Quick question the script looks great. Just wondering, since now you can eat dwarven cake through your absorption is it still prayer flicking or is it going to just take a bite out of the cake?? Sorry if the question doesnt make sense.

If you select flick prayer it will flick. If you do not select it and you have rock cake selected, it will eat rock cake to get back to 1 hp.