Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

After about 40-50 min of running the bot for the first time since purchase, i already encountered a problem.

While stun-alching the monk of zamorak in the varrock palace, i somehow ended just alching upstairs (must've gone upstairs somehow).

Could be a problem, especially if jagex purposely put me up those stairs and can possibly  bust me on my main account with 2 legitimate 99's (got them by myself without bots).

Decided to come back to botting just for a few hours and now i almost regret it.

Update:

After even more botting, i somehow managed to end up in the very center of the varrock palace (through the door into the green area inside the palace) trying to stun/enfeeble through the solid wall and saying "I can't reach that". 

Edited by WonderfulMang

hello i recently purchased your script and was wondering if you could help me out. im trying to high alch items but when i go to select an item it doesnt show a list of anything i can alch nor does it let me type anything in.

hello i recently purchased your script and was wondering if you could help me out. im trying to high alch items but when i go to select an item it doesnt show a list of anything i can alch nor does it let me type anything in.

Hi there,

make sure the item you want to alch is noted in your inventory! =)

clicked yes to logout when out of runes, came back after an hour was out of runes and it was still clicking and trying to cast the spell...

Alch and stun Freezes every 10 mins. Just highlights alch and stops working. Wut do

Now it wont even run for 2 mins, help pl0x.

Make sure you have keybindings set to default, If that does not solve the problem, I can take a look tomrrow,

Got me banned one the first day man.... The keybindings fixed my issue but damn man... Ban on the First day? Waste of $5 imo

I am sorry for your loss =(