Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

hi hi hi ! ur scripts is awesone ! , pls pls can u add super glassmake ? i thinks its a very important method to train crafting and magic at the same time, i see ur crafting script but doesnt have the method too , pls add superglass make to this script <3

5 hours ago, OFVorded said:

hi hi hi ! ur scripts is awesone ! , pls pls can u add super glassmake ? i thinks its a very important method to train crafting and magic at the same time, i see ur crafting script but doesnt have the method too , pls add superglass make to this script <3

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll write that down!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I just wondered, is the Alch teleporting an easy ban target? I just wondered, if people used it so fast with no errors etc, is it obvious to jagex your botting? Or is it other things they look at as to why they suspect someone?

On 3/26/2016 at 2:00 PM, JoieDeVivre said:

Whoa this looks awesome! You've been on a roll with your releases lately. Keep up the good work man.  :)

quick update for You on the tan leather spell….say 1 to many hides “26” are in your  inventory instead of depositing one and withdrawing that 3rd item…it will keep trying to withdraw calcite.

I had setup and walked out of room quick not looking hope it don’t throw any red flags it was stuck for a good 25 mins doing that. Seems like a quick fix. 

On 5/9/2024 at 2:24 PM, Hisoka89 said:

Hi I just wondered, is the Alch teleporting an easy ban target? I just wondered, if people used it so fast with no errors etc, is it obvious to jagex your botting? Or is it other things they look at as to why they suspect someone?

I got 90+ tele alching from this script easy trolliem + Alch then used plank making for 99 at the ge = no randoms just type every so often easy…also there’s a chance u can get banned from all bots…be smart….just sit around and watch it check on it pause it check your friends list type random shit that and take breaks every few hrs even if it’s only 5-15 mins that’s what I do… 95 att 99 hp 99 str 92 def 99 range 69 prayer 99 magic 28m+ exp 99 hunter 82 agility… name Mlbr Prod 

Range was not botted did chins at mm1 tunnels also hunter was botted with manly hunter years back..got back into this last year it and bossed up this account all with owning amonnite crabs script. This magic script…1 month of g agility for $2 and all free trials…never had a main and I’m currently making 1.6m gp+ per hr tannin d hides with this script lmao Also I don’t mess with free scripts I did run hashtags free cooker with wine make few hrs here and there for quick cook lvls amazing! 400k exp + an hr cheap god I love computers 

On 4/12/2024 at 3:19 AM, OFVorded said:

hello ! i wanna purchase with paypal how i can do it ?

Yo just get and use the PayPal debit card and it will use your PayPal balance when u swipe it.. just pay with that debit card!