Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

dude i can't even use the aching... it get stuck pressing the weapon tab and doesn't do anything nor try to fix itself... i just bought this yesterday and i can't even use it... bummer. all your other scripts are good please fix this...... please

dude i can't even use the aching... it get stuck pressing the weapon tab and doesn't do anything nor try to fix itself... i just bought this yesterday and i can't even use it... bummer. all your other scripts are good please fix this...... please

Take look at the post above your post..

Set your keybindings to default.

Hi, just bought this script to get some mage levels with the intention of stun-alching shortly. Currently doing enchanting jewellery which is working nicely. May I ask if there's any anti-ban in this script?

Hi, just bought this script to get some mage levels with the intention of stun-alching shortly. Currently doing enchanting jewellery which is working nicely. May I ask if there's any anti-ban in this script?

Hello thuglifebaby,

I am glad you are satisfied with thw script so far. The antiban it has is based on randomized interaction/reaction times. Feel free to suggest ideas on how to improve the script! =)

Hello thuglifebaby,

I am glad you are satisfied with thw script so far. The antiban it has is based on randomized interaction/reaction times. Feel free to suggest ideas on how to improve the script! =)

It's nice to see a scripter active on their thread as well. I'd suggest if it would randomly hold the cursor over the mage skill to check remaining xp for a second or two if it doesn't do that already. 

Can I have a little trial with this for today? Trying to find a nice script to purchase for my pure!

Done! Please like the main post of this thread =)