Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

4 hours ago, karlant said:

Timing is all off on Camelot telealch. Only one successful alch per 10 or so teles, with the first one always successful.

Set for fresh start in the client, tried clearing out the Jagex cache, default settings otherwise.

Tried different locations for item placement as well as three dif item types (not that it should matter).

Here's a 30 sec gif showing the meat of the issue along with script settings: 

4 hours ago, blazebot said:

i noticed just after posting, if theres a lag spike or something, it goes out of sync - - - however it usually corrects itself after a minute or so

https://gyazo.com/610d6a423263aed275c0cb1da1471173

Thank you guys for the proper bug reports. I'll be looking into this issue as soon as I can, but at the moment I'm away from my home computer for ~10 days so I won't be able to update it until then.

Is Camelot the only location it fails to be in sync? I developed this method teleporting to Varrock, there it worked well. The only thing I can do at the moment is suggest you to try different mouse speeds. You can alter the speed in the client settings. If this doesn't help, please remain patient until I'm home and I'll push an update for it ASAP.

Also,  @karlant I'm curious, are you running the client on Mac or did you start it using the client.jar instead of the launcher? Just asking because your client doesn't show any kind of paint. This isn't related to the telealch issue, though. 

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thank you guys for the proper bug reports. I'll be looking into this issue as soon as I can, but at the moment I'm away from my home computer for ~10 days so I won't be able to update it until then.

Is Camelot the only location it fails to be in sync? I developed this method teleporting to Varrock, there it worked well. The only thing I can do at the moment is suggest you to try different mouse speeds. You can alter the speed in the client settings. If this doesn't help, please remain patient until I'm home and I'll push an update for it ASAP.

Also,  @karlant I'm curious, are you running the client on Mac or did you start it using the client.jar instead of the launcher? Just asking because your client doesn't show any kind of paint. This isn't related to the telealch issue, though. 

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

There's the same issue with all teleports.

And yes, sometimes the launcher seems to lag more than client.jar. I've tried on both, and each has the same issue, though the launcher has it working a bit more frequently than client.jar, strangely. Paint is showing about 60k exp, and after calcing over 5 mins without the launcher I was getting around 55k... Which is significantly lower than Camelot tele on its own.

I found a very specific workaround: if I use the launcher, set mousespeed to four, and use the item in the bottom left corner of the inv, Camelot telealch works perfectly, and generates 110k+.

If any of these things change, it just doesn't work properly.

Thanks for the input

58 minutes ago, karlant said:

I found a very specific workaround: if I use the launcher, set mousespeed to four, and use the item in the bottom left corner of the inv, Camelot telealch works perfectly, and generates 110k+.

If any of these things change, it just doesn't work properly.

Thanks for the input

That's a clever temporary solution, well done! I'll look into the issue as soon as I can.