Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hi Hashtag, I'm a big fan of your magic script. Unfortunately I got banned stun alching with it (the only script I've used). I think it's because of the updated spellbook interface that moved the alch spell a bit. Now the bot has to click alch, move the mouse, then click the alch item. The added extra mouse movement might have been the cause. Can you update the mouse coordinate so that alching does not require that extra step?

3 hours ago, Integral said:

Hi Hashtag, I'm a big fan of your magic script. Unfortunately I got banned stun alching with it (the only script I've used). I think it's because of the updated spellbook interface that moved the alch spell a bit. Now the bot has to click alch, move the mouse, then click the alch item. The added extra mouse movement might have been the cause. Can you update the mouse coordinate so that alching does not require that extra step?

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. I can look into it.

Hey, the bot has trouble doing teleport/alching.

Is there something I've done wrong or what? I purchased this last night and although I've ran into this problem - very impressive script.

2 hours ago, ogwilty said:

Hey, the bot has trouble doing teleport/alching.

Is there something I've done wrong or what? I purchased this last night and although I've ran into this problem - very impressive script.

Hey, please see the temporary fix for it.

21 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

How do I run the trail? When I add it, it just says to purchase it. I understand it’s been 21 hours to tho. Could you do it again for 24 hours please?

Bought this, works great. Would be nice however if there was a setting to somehow randomize alching duration like an auto clicker would. Also would love to see lunar flax to bowstring spell as well.