Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Moved on to magics, and loving it.

Xh1fepW.png

And in my experience, it may miss a birds nest every once in a while but it does deposit them eventually if you are banking.

Edited by Constuck

Moved on to magics, and loving it.

Xh1fepW.png

And in my experience, it may miss a birds nest every once in a while but it does deposit them eventually if you are banking.

damn nice have u been suiciding on this account or what do u do whats ur setup?

gunn support wc guild anytime sooN?>

damn nice have u been suiciding on this account or what do u do whats ur setup?

gunn support wc guild anytime sooN?>

What changes do I need to make for it to work there? All I can think of is developers have to update DreamBot client to find the bank there. Otherwise everything should be OK.

If you chop near the bank, the script should run just fine there! =)

Edited by Hashtag

What changes do I need to make for it to work there? All I can think of is developers have to update DreamBot client to find the bank there. Otherwise everything should be OK.

If you chop near the bank, the script should run just fine there! =)

oh nice lol

I've been half-suiciding. I take breaks every once in a while, so hes not going 24/7, but he runs at least 16hrs a day every day.

Edit: Jagex finally got him at 97 WC :P Was a great run and made bank, thanks Hashtag.

Edited by Constuck

Version: idk 
    Describe the bug: Tries to drop my potions and trading sticks, mousekey dropping shouldn't drop the items in the last 4 slots.  :P
    Error message on the log: /
    Picture: 31b235ae8ee53c05794e14c35e6c6809.png

Edit: Not really a bug though, so you can just ignore this  ;)

Edited by Diddy

Version: idk Describe the bug: Tries to drop my potions and trading sticks, mousekey dropping shouldn't drop the items in the last 4 slots.  :PError message on the log: /Picture: 31b235ae8ee53c05794e14c35e6c6809.png

Ah I'll push a fix soon.

Hello, just wanted to thank you for this amazing script.

I just tried it at WC's guild but it doesnt recognize the bank chest, have you thought of any upgrade?