Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Found a bug with the break manager... the minutes scaling seems off. It says I'm breaking in 450 minutes, mine is randomized to break 60 minutes randomized by 3; but it doesn't take 450 minutes it still restarts within the given initial break. Will post screenshots after I wake up functioning. [At a stable 10]

Oh don't use it, I noticed too that it is bugged. I'm removing it in the next update. 

Version: just downloaded today 4/5
    Describe the bug:Cant run this script for more than 1 account set a custom location @ GE Oaks tile 5x5 wold hop off banking on it works good but cant run on multi account set it up for 30 accounts and it wont run more than 1 at a time. I tested this location on 1 account for about a hour it was flawless but as soon as i started the other accounts it reset the counter on the first script i already had running like i just started it or something.
    Error message on the log:

• [ERROR]15:52:19: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.all(GameObjects.java:63) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:59) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:103) at action.chop.NeedToChop.b(Unknown Source) at action.Chop.d(Unknown Source) at action.Chop.b(Unknown Source) at action.ActionHandler.a(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:223) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Picture: dont have one right now

Version: just downloaded today 4/5

Describe the bug:Cant run this script for more than 1 account set a custom location @ GE Oaks tile 5x5 wold hop off banking on it works good but cant run on multi account set it up for 30 accounts and it wont run more than 1 at a time. I tested this location on 1 account for about a hour it was flawless but as soon as i started the other accounts it reset the counter on the first script i already had running like i just started it or something.

Error message on the log:

• [ERROR]15:52:19: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.all(GameObjects.java:63) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:59) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:103) at action.chop.NeedToChop.b(Unknown Source) at action.Chop.d(Unknown Source) at action.Chop.b(Unknown Source) at action.ActionHandler.a(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:223) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Picture: dont have one right now

Thank you for letting me know! I'll push a update for this asap.

Hi! I tried using your script, but it would not work for me at all. I was trying to set it up in Draynor to cut willows. Can you offer any advice?

Thank you!

Hi! I tried using your script, but it would not work for me at all. I was trying to set it up in Draynor to cut willows. Can you offer any advice?

Thank you!

Hey, please add my skype: mirojantti

UPDATE 1.1: Fixed problem when trying to run more than 1 account on 1 client. Also removed the break system.

• 2 weeks later...

Used for 6 hours @ Hardwood Grove teaks, shut it off last night and went to sleep and woke up with a nice 2-day ban. I was on an entirely unpopulated world, their antibot definitely caught this script immediately.

Used for 6 hours @ Hardwood Grove teaks, shut it off last night and went to sleep and woke up with a nice 2-day ban. I was on an entirely unpopulated world, their antibot definitely caught this script immediately.

Well this script already has over 1000 users.

But I am sorry for what happened :(

probably a stupid question but I was wondering if there was a way to remove or edit custom presets

Hey,

if you go to the dreambot folder which is located in users folder you find a folder called scripts and inside that is a #1Woodcutting folder that contains all the custom presets. Now you can delete a text file from there or edit it if you know what means what :)

Script is now released with a price tag of $4.99!

Trials available now! Like the thread and reply to this thread saying you want the trial. The trial lasts 24hours and is completely free!

Uploading a video of how to use the script soon! :)

just so you know your signature and the thread says free still but looks nice idd be interested if i didnt already have a paid wc script