Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

I just refreshed my client and the option for breaking isnt there anymore. it also had breaking issues, i would set it to break for 45minutes with an interval of like 15minutes and it would break for like 200minutes(which was the amount of time i would set the script to run for)

It was removed in an update as it was bugged :)

This bot is so hard to detect!! I've made so much xp gains it's insane.. Thanks! I use it smart and do other stuff in between! I also use the dreabot break taker. No ban.. Again, thanks 

This bot is so hard to detect!! I've made so much xp gains it's insane.. Thanks! I use it smart and do other stuff in between! I also use the dreabot break taker. No ban.. Again, thanks 

I am glad you are satisfied with it!