Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Teaser

Pandemic

• 3 weeks later...

"Disclaimer: We don't have a deadline and we're not promising this anytime soon, we just wanted to show you what we've been up to."

I can read, it's still irreverent.

I would at least expect an update, we've heard nothing. 

I can read, it's still irreverent.

I would at least expect an update, we've heard nothing. 

Most of what we have done has been internal. There isn't much to update, this wasn't meant to be a "keep looking for more information!" thread. It's a teaser as in, it's a look into what we're currently working on. That's why we said there was no release date, no expected dates at all.

We're busy with classes and such, which is the main reason we said there are no dates. We don't know when we might get smashed with schoolwork and not be able to do anything at all (like where I'm at currently)

Posting updates would imply we're moving towards a due date, when we aren't.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

IMO I think that the new UI looks horrible. The current one is actually good and looks way better,but again thats just my opinion.

IMO I think that the new UI looks horrible. The current one is actually good and looks way better,but again thats just my opinion.

i agree, i dont really like it

omg its you

hi bby

Archived